It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your Favorite FAKE ufo video.Post here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Lets face it the vast majority of UFO videos are either fake or misidentified planes balloons planets satellites etc etc. I thought it might be interesting to see what fake not mistaken UFO videos got your attention and maybe even fooled you for a while. When I first started taking an interest in ufo videos posted on line usually at you tube there were a few that had me stumped for a short while. Although looking back at them now they do seem like obvious fakes. Here are my top three .

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
This one is my favorite, so real looking, good job on the CGI fella!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
A thread to purposedly post fake videos ?
This should be in the hoax section unless it's another poor attempt at discrediting this forum...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrysalis
A thread to purposedly post fake videos ?
This should be in the hoax section unless it's another poor attempt at discrediting this forum...

How is it discrediting the forum.The ufo scene is awash with fakes some good some very bad. I thought it would be interesting to have members post their favourite fake video or the video that had them really fooled for future reference and therefore may help in distinguishing future fakes.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
For personal reasons, I would have to go with this one:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Hi tarifa
I've had this one for a while and not known what to do with it , this thread would seem to be its perfect home .
For me its the music that sets it off perfectly .... Enjoy

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Good old Benny hill Classic. Yeah I haven't seen that last one for a while it had many people fooled.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Of course there are fakes, and there will always be fakes.

Anyone learning 3D will stumble upon a tutorial on how to make a UFO pic.
The purpose of computer graphics is mostly to make people believe its true, so any graphic artist will at one point or another try prove himself by fooling others into making them believe his stuff is real.

And science fiction has been a strong driving force in the development of CGI. Latest example beeing Avatar which stemmed a new generation of software to help artists.

So once again, this thread will acomplish nothing, except giving some examples for the clueless crowd shouting CGI at anything they see. If you wanna educate people, why not face a more difficult task as to determine what CGI can't do, that would be fun...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
This forum is not for posting FAKE videos. Once fake videos are posted and revealed, they are moved to HOAX and/or closed.

So, this really serves no purpose of this forum.

Closed.
edit on January 19th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

top topics

join