It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction - low rumble you could feel more than hear.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
A man who claims he was abducted in the first video tells his story and mentions how when he approached the alien craft that he could feel a vibration coming from the craft, a strange mixture of high frequency tones and a low rumble you could feel more than hear. Now with everyone around the world hearing these strange sounds and low rumbles and feeling these strong waves vibrate through there body, it makes you wounder even more. View video 2 to hear what people say they can feel the strong waves vibrate through there body's. Im open to your thoughts and opinions on this friends. Video 1

video 2

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Funny thing is, most UFO sighters (sighters?), are pretty specific when they say that no noise came from the craft and it was completely silent.

I like the Travis Walton case though.

edit on 18-1-2012 by thesearchfortruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
These are the first "unexplained" videos that have disturbed me, really creep me out with a sense of foreboding & I can't put my finger on why. One thing I can identify as being "creepy", for lack of a better word, is that in so many of these videos the sky is clear, not a cloud to be seen yet there's that sound.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Look into this womans abduction story for a similar experience 3:40:

Also this woman, go to 5:00

You must check my thread out here for my experience with something similar (my second post that ats deleted is on page two): www.abovetopsecret.com...

rumbling ufo

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Thanks every one for the great responses. And those videos were pretty neat to see. Ill be more aware and knowledgeable now if I get to ever experience what some of these people get to experience.

top topics

join