It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Kristol: It Would be Better for the Republican Party if Ron Paul Left the Party

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Bill Kristol: It Would be Better for the Republican Party if Ron Paul Left the Party (videocafe.crooksandliars.com)

Alt. source:
Bill Kristol: 'Better for the Republican Party' if Ron Paul left GOP (thehill.com)

From this Tuesday morning's Washington Journal on C-SPAN, apparently Bloody Bill Kristol is tired of Republicans having to deal with Ron Paul for his stance in opposition to some of our military interventions and would just be happy if he left the party all together instead of the current crop of GOP candidates having to worry about "being nice to him" during the debates.

Bill Kristol represents everything wrong with the current Republican party. A neo-con shill that hates the 3 core tenets of Ron Paul's beliefs:

1. fiscal conservatism
  2. civil liberty
  3. limited government

PNAC scumbag Kristol just wants Paul out of the way so the mega-corporations and military-industrial complex and super-PACs can go back to ignoring the Constitution and Bill of Rights, while he and his neo-con cronies can plot their next "nation-building" project in the Middle East.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
It would be better for Ron Paul and the rest of the nation if people left political parties. Vote according to ones own dictates not the dictates of a political party.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Bill who? I agree with Jean. While I am still a Conservative voter.. My allegiance does not lie with the Repubs.
If Romney gets the nod, I will only vote for my local races..same as I did for McCain.
The Reub party fails to see why.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Ron Paul leaving the Republican party to go independent would be bad for both Ron Paul and the Republican party. If Ron Paul leaves the Republican party, Ron Paul's core support, whom may now make up 15% of the Republican party, will leave with him, and the Republicans cannot afford that right now. In contrast, if Ron Paul runs independent or Libertarian, he will have far less of a chance to gain the presidency than if he remained within the Republican party. The best Paul could hope for is a perot styled gain, where he may at best gain afew million votes, possibly 3 or so states, but not win the nomination. It's a two way street.

Paul so far has the second largest collection of delegates. According to realclearpolitics he has surpassed Santorum in 3rd place for South Carolina, and his support seems to be growing, in contrast to Santorum and Gingrich. So Bill Kristol doesn't seem to make a compelling argument, and this is an analysis from an outsider, who does not like Ron Paul (aside from his foreign policy, every else about him turns me off, I wouldn't vote for somebody like him ever). Maybe Bill should ask for Perry and Santorum to step down? Makes more sense given the situation. Even with evangelical support, Santorums position is South Carolina has been in decline.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
It's evident this guy is as bought off as the rest of the republican party. No secret there, republicrats are on the move!

top topics

join