It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Earthfiles website a scam ????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
..seems to me Earthfiles is a scam....you can read any article you want but have to pay to read ufo articles ???

Earthfiles

why is that ?? either make the whole site a pay site or make it all free.....why does one topic have to be singled out as a pay topic ??

this makes NO sense to me.........anyone have a clue as to why Linda Moulton Howe does this...is she a fraud ??

AG

edit on 18-1-2012 by Alpha Grey because: added website in question

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Alpha Grey

Earthfiles is a professional website, compiled or written by Ms. Howe, an Emmy award TV producer and investigative reporter. It contains daily updates of only high value reports from known sources. I've met her and attended a seminar in which she presented one of the best researched UFO events that I've seen. I believe that her website is her sole job and money raised here is her income, not some free blog where every rumor or crazy idea is presented (like ATS). She gives some free articles to keep people coming back but charges for certain categories to keep funds flowing to provide this info.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by chuckk

Can't she just write books like everyone else to supplement her income? Or is that her information really isn't any different than other people in the field, so she creates more interest through a paid membership....

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Linda is an icon in the research of the strange and unusual.....she broke the cattle mutes open.....
The fact she charges for her info is annoying to say the least.....
But i havent resented her for it because she does this work professionally.(Its her living)
The free stuff is an good indication of what kind of reportage the other stuff will be.....
If you want it buy it.
If not spend years researching these things like me......i dont pay for info.....

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
In my personal oppinion I would never pay for information. I have seen her work on cattle mutilations and it is very interesting but, If I were you I would research the subjects she has on her website and you will probably find the same info , ever her info, for free somewhere.

I believe that if someone needs to charge you for the info, then it must not be that important to have. That's just my opinion. I understand some of these people do this as their job, but most are just trying to get rich of the dumb sheep before it is too late. I hope that is not what she is doing because her work has been held in high regard by a lot of people.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
To find a site is legit or not, you can do some methods. You can check whois lookup for a domain name. Visit the site www.whoisxy.com... here you can check whois information for domain name. If the information is public and looks legit,you can note the email id, contact number of the domain name owner or administrative or technical department or else sale department. It will help you to contact them if you have any problem after using their services or buying their products. Then you can visit the site www.scamadviser.com... check whether the site is trusted or not. If the result will "High Trust Rating. This Site Looks Safe To use." It is good site. Then you can visi www.webutation.net... here you can read users or customers reviews, ratings and feed backs about the site and their services. If they said good, you can start using the site.

new topics

top topics

join