It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sounds, give me a break

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
For last days people have posted topics regarding strange sounds from everywhere the world. But apparently they all sound same as Kiev sound from August 2011, and its almost identical to Jupiter sounds and Tripods from War of The Worlds.

These videos are just hoaxes, people trying to make viral videos and get viewers. Those sounds sound very loud, surely millions of people have heard them, but I only see couple people making videos from them. MSM wouldn't have any other option than make news from them. People around the world protesting and wanting to know where these sounds come from, sounds are so loud that people can't sleep.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I consider the "Trumpets of God" sounds everybody's been posting videos on Youtube to be the "new UFO phenomenon." In fact, it's a heck of a lot easier to hoax a TOG video than an UFO video, as you don't need to fabricate visual confirmation. Just audio.

Edit: Just a personal prediction. We're probably going to be seeing a lot more of this in the coming years, most likely. Maybe even television shows/movies dealing with this issue. I'll admit I may be wrong about this point, until I see the History Channel with an hour special called "Sky Sounds" or something.
edit on 18-1-2012 by ManjushriPrajna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Thebel

Someone already beat you to it

you guys must be too afraid to admit the possibility of something unusual going on. Good luck buddy

ATS Thread: Nay Sayer

edit on 18-1-2012 by Glargod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Thebel

I'm sure there are people out there making videos and editing in the audio. However, many of these videos are genuine. I'll never forget the sound heard at the Tampa Bay Rays baseball game on august 23rd, 2011. Crazy crazy. There was a storm that delayed the game, even though they play in a dome. But apparently windy/stormy weather knocked some lights out inside the dome. The game was scheduled to start at 7:10pm, ET. It started a little later, and when these sounds were heard the wind outside the dome was about 4mph, just to hush up all the "it was the wind" claims. The sound was heard by fans, players, and obviously the announcers who said, "what the heck can that be?, it sounds "super-natural" .

So the sound phenomenon is real, but yes, there will always be idiots adding confusion to the mix.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

I don't fear anything, as there's no sense in being afraid. Especially not of some sound floating around on Youtube. Maybe I will hear it in real life, and be swayed to believe it's a reoccurring phenomenon that needs looked into. Until then, for me, the TOG sounds will be stored away with ghosts and flying saucers.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
If you don't like the threads about the sounds, I suggest not reading them. Pretty simple.

A lot of people are interested, and so what. There are many topics on ATS that one could argue the validity of all day long. I could rant all day about how many political post there are a day, but that's what's trending, same with the sounds.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thebel
For last days people have posted topics regarding strange sounds from everywhere the world. But apparently they all sound same as Kiev sound from August 2011, and its almost identical to Jupiter sounds and Tripods from War of The Worlds.

These videos are just hoaxes, people trying to make viral videos and get viewers. Those sounds sound very loud, surely millions of people have heard them, but I only see couple people making videos from them. MSM wouldn't have any other option than make news from them. People around the world protesting and wanting to know where these sounds come from, sounds are so loud that people can't sleep.

In case you haven't worked it out yet; some people here love to believe in a lot of stupid stuff that never amounts to anything... time and time again.

IRM

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SaMgLo87

Yes and if anyone notices....just for the..."OMG everyone panics when they hear this crowd"....notice the crowd in the ball game vid. No one panics...no one screams...the game keeps on being played and no one seems to care other than occasionally glancing around or when commentary is given by the announcers. People really are just toned down completely unless something is physically in their space and deemed a threat...seriously, this day and age....too many complacent people and distractions. People just don't care for the most part unless it effects them directly. I bet most are more worried about "I paid good money for these tickets and I swear to god it better be a tornado if I have to give up my seats for this.....just saying.
Look around you on an average day....ho much do you really notice or even give a second thought to that goes on around you? Pick a day....just have a look around. You might be surprised by what you see....and didn't see before.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Them trolls are pesky devils
They are always finding new ways to get attention. As exampled by your thread they get really angry when you challenge them

I agree with your frustration, however logic, facts, the voice of reason, debunking, none of these tactics are effective against trolls, only ingnoring works, it strangles them. "sighs" If only it shut them up! S&F I feel ya.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
In case you haven't worked it out yet; some people here love to believe in a lot of stupid stuff that never amounts to anything... time and time again.

IRM

From the "sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." School of irrational thought no doubt.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Why a troll? When a Christian posts something about the Bible, is she a troll? When an atheist posts something about evolution over creationism, is he a troll? I think the word troll is being overused, and anybody who gives an honest opinion is in some way trolling.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleVoice731
If you don't like the threads about the sounds, I suggest not reading them. Pretty simple.

A lot of people are interested, and so what. There are many topics on ATS that one could argue the validity of all day long. I could rant all day about how many political post there are a day, but that's what's trending, same with the sounds.

That's not really the point. The point is that OP believes them to be fake. That's a legitimate stance to take and "not reading" about the sounds doesn't lessen that.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Why a troll? When a Christian posts something about the Bible, is she a troll? When an atheist posts something about evolution over creationism, is he a troll? I think the word troll is being overused, and anybody who gives an honest opinion is in some way trolling
reply to post by ManjushriPrajna

I am confused by your reply to me. The thread is a rant against hoaxes. People are posting claiming these sounds are coming from the sky, when they are creating them themselves.

I am calling those people trolls because trolls create hoaxes for the purpose of gaining attention for themselves and if possible upsetting or scaring people who do not know better.

There is nothing about religion in the orignal thread post or in my reply. Perhaps the error on your part is in translation? Someone expressing an opinion regarding religion, the Bible, evolution or any other subject is not a troll, and I would not call them that,

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
its strange that i've heard these sounds last year a few times and now they're being posted about everywhere, yet the videos i watch and listen to only a handful of them actually have the sound i heard with my own ears, all the rest sound fake or explainable.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Thebel

yep, I agree. It is just another internet scam.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

IRM

From the "sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." School of irrational thought no doubt.

Heheheh!

IRM

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

I agree....
The vids of late are screaming hoax...but to experience the sounds....nothing I have seen or for the matter heard, on youtube has even come close to the experience. At least not for me. A few touch on it and sound similar, but I don't think our modern recording media will be able to capture it truly.
Damn trolls....

new topics

top topics

join