It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange noises in Eastern Washington.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldDisorder
Fellow conspirasy enthusiasts: I woke up at 3:00AM and went out to my back porch for a smoke, I'm not sure if that was a good idea or not as I heard the exact and I do mean *EXACT* same noise that is being reported in Mexico and Canada.

Please see: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am in Eastern Washington between Eleensburg and Spokane, we have a lot of train and air traffic which is normal to hear and quite easily could be mistaken for these sounds, especially on a windy night, but I know what I heard and it was sure as hell not a train of plane. This was a sound which literally made my stomach feel as if someone told me my first born had died in a car wreck.

I put on the tough guy front for the world, but this honestly scared the piss out of me....

Side note: I am near two military installastions (if that matters) and a nuclear facility. I have nothing to backup my claim, but thought I would throw it out there for the researchers to do their thing.

My opinion (only an opinion) is that this is some form of government tool, it makes me think of "The Wandering Soul" tape which American troops played in Viet Nam. Listen to it here for yourself: www.pcf45.com...

~ NWD
edit on 18-1-2012 by NewWorldDisorder because: (no reason given)

Please add your thoughts to THAT thread. We do not need a zillion threads on this.

Closed.

<< 1   >>

join