It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israelis in Jerusalem Answer the Question "Where Ya From?"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
A man walks around Jerusalem with a camera asking people where they are from.

The video was rather disturbing, you would be surprised by the amount of people who justify the theft of land by claiming God gave it to them since they're his chosen people. I know this is not how all Israelis act but this mentality does exist.

One lady even has the audacity to say the Jews are above all other people. All I can say is that you should watch the video if you have 15 minutes to spare. I was surprised by the ignorance from the interviewees as I'm sure you will too.

Free Palestine

Scroll to the right to view full map>>>>>
edit on 15-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
So what I got from it was god was going to give them back their land by force by the world governments lol . What a loving creation man has made for it's self. One would think after the holocaust these jews would be more tolerant and have a little more respect for human being. Sadly they think they are gods chosen people like all religious freaks to just fight among themselves. Religion is the stem of a lot of ignorance in this world and where most of the terrorism arises from it's ideologies.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Some seemed a little timid !!

Are they ashamed of something?

Some looked like they could have used a newspaper to hide their faces

When somebody asks me that question....

I shout the answer loud and proud.

The guy should ask to see some land deeds and titles in the next video

edit on Jan-15-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

edit on Jan-15-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

That one guy with the baseball hat seems to think he had the deed to all of Palestine. When was asked what he thought about one of the settlements being built he said "That's our land!"

Talk about a total idiot.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

Your comment reminded me of a thread from earlier this week where the OP mentioned how Israel wants to make it illegal to compare them to the Nazis. Well, the shoe fits more and more every day.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I can't even get through this without having to comment.... I need to to point out that the Jewish New Yorker who has been in and out for 11 years and the woman whose family was exiled two thousand years are prime examples of what it wrong the world over....FALSE SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT. People in every community have been offered this sense of entitlement, it actually derived from the idea that if you were willing to stake your claim, and work your claim, you could build and prosper. Now people want to forget the work ethic and just be entitled. The Zionist attitude is certainly reverse discrimination from what I have seen so far in this video, kudos to the cameraman and S&F to OP. Will offer more at end...

Here's a good link to view...interesting to say the least.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 15-1-2012 by EarthChilde because: added link

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Does anyone know how easy it is to get welfare in Israel ?

I understand many ultra-Orthodox Jewish men are classified as "yeshiva students" and receive some kind of state-subsidies.

I understand the unemployment rate among those people is around 66%.

Could an immigrant with that status get welfare right away ?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthChilde

I had trouble watching it too, the New Yorker with the baseball hat didn't seem to appreciate the stolen land he lives on, and the lady after him was just as clueless. As the video you provided shows, there are many people who are against Zionism and how it's being used.

If only more people possessed that rabbi's logic.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Well they do share the same mentality as Nazi over human life.

As to why westerners support these people who hate us , they really love the money that we send them . For what reason, our governments need to stop funding these kind of radicals .

The show of a god loving peaceful people amazing how faith can turn man in a delusional psychopath with no consideration of their own past . sad and shameful

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Here is another video showing how the Zionists treat an 8 year old girl:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

It seriously amazes me how people will treat other peoples children if something isn't in their circle they don't care if they are abused , neglected , killed from war . If someone did something like this to my child I would probably tie them up to the back of my motorbike but their funny looking beards.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Here is more of that entitlement you previously mentioned:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Did you notice that bottle of beer in his hand the camera showed really quick? You would be surprised what people act like when theyre imbibing and getting smashed on alcohol and what they will say. Btw aren't jews supposed to no engage in strong drink? Basically all i see is a punk who is so stoned, his eyes could glaze several dozen donuts. This is what debauchery looks like.

He can say what he wants about Jesus, one day he will be kneeling before him and begging forgiveness.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
thank you corruption exposed, you have exposed corruption.

seriously, wtf...I don't really want to anything about this other then wow. nothing new under the sun?

cameraman is brilliant

on a funny note, have you ever seen old school? the cameraman sounds like luke wilson and the guy in the baseball hat sounds like vince vaughn LOL.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

I also agree that the cameraman did a good job but I haven't seen the movie you mentioned but it's on my list of movies to eventually watch. There is another video I found that shows another person doing something similar where he asks random people questions.

A bunch of rabbis almost beat this guy down so the cops had to come and get him out of there. I will post it but please ignore the title of the video as it seems to be biased.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Here's a couple of more video's you can add to your list. Warning the language is a little strong in the first video.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
This "god" construct humanity clings to is proving to be quite toxic, and sadly enough a concept that most probably has no meaning outside human consciousness.

One thing appears fairly certain though, some "creator" albeit a mystery, gave us sunshine that radiates light freely to the orange tree, which shares its fruit without any conditions, to all.

Peace on Earth!

edit on 15-1-2012 by seasoul because: Ron Paul for president!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
This is an awesome thread that exposed the truth of the blatant attitude of the Zionist agenda and the illegal occupation of the Palestinian land. I worked in Israel & Palestine for 3 years and saw first hand the atrocities dealt to the Palestinian people. The US is barraged with propaganda to keep the truth from being exposed. After all, we are just goyim. What a pathetic world we live in...........

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Did you notice that bottle of beer in his hand the camera showed really quick? You would be surprised what people act like when theyre imbibing and getting smashed on alcohol and what they will say. Btw aren't jews supposed to no engage in strong drink? Basically all i see is a punk who is so stoned, his eyes could glaze several dozen donuts. This is what debauchery looks like.

He can say what he wants about Jesus, one day he will be kneeling before him and begging forgiveness.

Funny !

Their true feelings seem to be "outed" with the booze !

I guess they just couldn't stand it any longer.

"Thinking out loud" will bust ya every time

The guy was pretty "clear" when he said "your Jesus"

Strange too is how those hamheads can swear in English

How do we say all that in Hebrew ?

edit on Jan-16-2012 by xuenchen because:

edit on Jan-16-2012 by xuenchen because:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
This is just selective editing to make Israelis look bad .

Israeli psyche is naturally difficult to understand for a non-Israeli .

Most Israelis would want peace with neighbours .

Bunyamin , change the bloody advisers , will you ?

Greater Israel , eh ?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join