It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orb footage showing electromagnetic interferences ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

This video shows an orb captured by a ghost research group in Ohio. It is taken at a seminary in Madison. The video disturbances in the beginning are believed to be an electromagnetic phenomenon, when this energy is manifesting.

I have to admit, i am a believer in the paranormal and this actually is the best orb footage i have ever seen.
edit on 15-1-2012 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Pretty neat vid. Are these Orbs only visible to the camera and not so to the human eye? I do not know what orbs are but that vid is one of the better vids I have seen. Thanks for posting it.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by BLKMJK

Are these Orbs only visible to the camera and not so to the human eye?

to my knowledge, orbs can be seen with the naked eye, but it surely looks differnt than on video, especially when its on night vision.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Thats an awesome video, you never see them that clearly. Well done.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by wlasikiewicz

Mentioned that only visible to the camera, not so in all cases. My grandson was harassed by one which he saw with his eyes as well as taking a picture of it on his cell phone. By the way, it was red and would respond to his his commands for a time and leave his bedroom, but then stubborned up. I seemed to be connected to something later which got way out there in an alternate reality.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

...as well as taking a picture of it on his cell phone.

interesting. could you upload it to ats ?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

I went that route, he has a primitive phone with no way to transfer the image. I did however look at the picture with good reading glasses. Yes, it could have been faked, but the events that went with it support the whole scenario as the father whom is less than open minded even brought in a priest as he saw it also. This is a whole story in itself with me getting in on the tail end leading to a wild OBE on my part.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

What was your obe like ? i had one, too, but thats 20 years ago. i "flew" through a room, was turned around and could see myself sleeping on the bed.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
ehm..

let me start off by saying i don't know what to believe about the paranormal.

honestly i'm to scared to even think and contemplate about the subject matter.

that said..

couldn't this just be someone standing outside with a round mirror reflecting the sun on the wall?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

yes, i heard that, too. it could be a torchlight or something similar. the only thing is this strange electromagnetical interferences at the beginning. it matches the start of the apparition. but it could also be a light source with its own electromagnetical field, that shines to the wall. the people that took that video were not in the room at the time, so they probably dont know if it was 2 or 3 dimensional.

new topics

top topics

join