It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Prostitutes backing Ron Paul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Just found this noteworthy, although i am sure CNN has an Agenda here, to paint Ron Paul in a negative light. Seriously, even though the Ron Paul camp didn´t even respond to this, they still find it news-worthy somehow. Just shows how blatantly biased they are, grasping at straws again. Not sure how successful it was of an attack though, since it all seems very positive from the coverage and even from the prostitutes themselves

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Prostitutes paid 4 by the CNN presstitutes. The irony eh?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Sure show the people how everyone realizes Ron Paul is the clear choice. All the negative things said about Ron Paul only make him more credible. Oh no the prostitutes support him! He must be evil!

I would trust a prostitute over Mitt Romney any day. Quote me on that.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
obama has oprah

lol

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
What about the trash on welfare backing Obama?.. That wasn't on CNN..

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I will admit to being against prostitution and in the linked video it was not a word RP used himself. It does feel like a media attempt to paint him in Brothel Light but it is light-hearted and comes over as quite amusing despite my feelings on the subject.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Maybe their hoping under a Paul administration they could work in a legal brothel not being harassed by the cops, coerced into drugs, beaten, or pinched for money by pimps. Given mandatory health care and access to contraceptives to curb STDs and unwanted pregnancy. Prostitution is the oldest profession and like sex, drugs, and rock'n roll it isn't going away. You can't stop, but you can make it safe and clean for all parties involved. Keep the business off the streets and away from the kids.

I will honestly be disappointed if Paul doesn't pick up on this and retort in a similar way I did. At the very lest recognize their support and make this an issue.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Guilt by association!!

I can hear the old folks at the diner tomorrow saying, "Did you see on CNN that them Vegas hookers are supporting Ron Paul and he even said they have rights to do it".

Did I see Dana Bash in lingerie in that clip? Media whore or regular whore, it's all the same!!

Go Ron Go!!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Star upon ya!
That is exactly what I see here.
Candidates can not falsely smear other candidates.
But the media can "suggest" anything they want.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by cconn487
I would trust a prostitute over Mitt Romney any day. Quote me on that.

okay

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Honestly I was mad at first when I seen this. But then I Started laughing uncontrollably When I realize just how desperate ms is. They have really sunk to a new low trying to discredit this man. Truly sad yet laughable.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Next, CNN will go to a jail to interview the Pro-Paul non-violent drug offenders hoping for a pardon if he gets elected!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
There needs to be a new war.

A war against Big Media.

They are obviously trying to control the elections.

They should be held accountable for all the slander and crap that comes from their airwaves.

They shouldnt be the only main source for information to the general public.
If anyone in this country wants good news, they have to seach for it online through multiple sources because they dont trust big media anymore, and they have every right.

MSM is too powerful these days when it comes down to our voting and political process.

And when they do things like this, CONSTANTLY- it just makes me really upset that they are not held accountable for what they spew on tv.

Hey check this out - I heard crackwhores the other day saying "vote Obama".

So dont vote for Obama cause crackwhores like him.
(see- I can be childish too CNN).

edit on 14-1-2012 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Well if these ladies of negotiable affection are willing to support Ron Paul it shows them in a better light than all those politicians of negotiable morality!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Prostitutes.

CNN.

new topics

top topics

join