It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia: "Any" Attack On Iran Is A Direct Threat To Russian Security

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
As I have been saying, if Iran falls to the USA then this will be a direct threat to not only Russia but IMO China. If Russia and China allow the USA to take complete control of the middle east then IMO these two remaining large countries are only a couple of steps away from falling under the boot of the USA also.

Only if China, Russia, Iran and a few other smaller countries stand together will they have any chance of halting the American Government's worldwide agenda.

America is obviously targetting Iran to finalize its complete iron grip on the middle east. If this is allowed to happen the whole of the middle east can be used as a launching pad for a South Asian war against China.

Things sre really heating up now IMO amd i believe Russia has finally come to their senses im deciding its not in thier best interest to stay on the sidelines of any political war of words.

Only if those in charge of the American dictatorship are directly or indirectly threatend will they start to slow down thier war crimes. Its about time countries started to band together to bring the war criminals down a peg or two IMO.

Article:
The escalating conflict around Iran should be contained by common effort, otherwise the promising Arab Spring will grow into a “scorching Arab Summer,” says Dmitry Rogozin, Russia’s deputy prime minister and former envoy to NATO.
“Iran is our close neighbor, just south of the Caucasus. Should anything happen to Iran, should Iran get drawn into any political or military hardships, this will be a direct threat to our national security,” stressed Rogozin.

rt.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Wow, every time I blink there is substantial news about the whole Middle East conflict. There are at least 5 developments from today alone!

Both sides are stepping up their propaganda campaign to another level.

The recent announcements have all come from named officials too.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Hold up friend...if they are stating they are going to block the straight thems are fighting words...china could sanction the crap out of us monetarily if they wanted and turn us into greece...I'm thinking they have way too much invested in the United States to cripple us...you also have to think how the balance of all countries would be if the United States was crippled...war is simply not an option for Russia or China at this point to get involved but lets see what the UN is doing about our contemplation of war...after all are they not the voice of reason for the world? I don't here the UN speaking out against the US or even NATO for that matter...this is a strange game that's going on and I still have not figured it out completely but China would be hurt monetarily from any acts of all out war...now china and russia putting up their own blockade that would have made sense but I why are they not doing that?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
What is really happening here is that IRAN due to the recent sanctions is now selling it's own Oil for currencies other than the US Dollar to India, Japan and China.

Russia is also trading partners with IRAN and they too have decided to trade using their own currencies the RIAL and the Russian Ruble between one another.

This is what this is all about....the US Dollar as the reserve currency is what has kept the Dollar afloat even though we carry so much debt.
The rest of the world is obligated to buy this worthless currency in order to purchase OIL for their Nation.
This is really what keeps the Dollar alive as we continue to go further into debt.

An attack on IRAN translates to India, Japan and China all manufacturing powerhouses not being able to fuel their economies.....which could escalate into war.

I feel that the Russians have supplied the Iranians with plenty of Sunburn and Onyx anti ship missiles and as to why the US has tip toed through the proverbial tulips over the years....

What's the cost of 100 missiles vs the cost of a modern battleship/carrier ?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
LOL, the people saying that Russia wont get involved are probably in need of a diaper change right now. A lot of those people are on the US carriers; they want a real war, the Russians will bring it to them. No more beating up third opium farmers for the USA (albeit and still losing)
edit on 13-1-2012 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: typo and spelling

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
War drums beating

WW1 done
WW2 done
WW3-in progress

Never know when tomorrows headlines will say it has finally started

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Look at what I just saw on another thread...

EXCLUSIVE: U.S. harassed by Iranian boats

How predictable is that?

If Iranian boats would have come anywhere near American boats, the Americans would have blown them out of the water. This is just propaganda.
edit on 13-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

I think you seem to think the bankers actually care about the USA and its people. Its the banks running the show now not the USA, lol.

The bankers will be very happy to see the USA fall. In thier own words, "we must never let this happen again" (statement regarding the rise of the USA after 1776).

Yhe bankers dont care about the uS economy, nor do the politicians currently in power. Many have stated that "mankind is the enemy". The politicians all have been given positions of power by the banks when they leave office with big salaries.

Bankers will make more money during economic hardship than ever before, please dont think that money is real becuase its only paper that they print as they please, hence QE3. When the economy is destroyed the banks will be in the final position to once again take over the USA like pre 1776.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
This is where pointless sabre rattling turns into definitive lines being drawn in the sand. American media is desperately attempting to create fear, drama, and ignorance about the situation in Iran and the pace is quickening rapidly.

The line of thought presented is wholly accurate, America claims it is spreading democracy when all they are truly doing is toppling governments and allowing radical Islamist to take the seat of power and turn these nations into ones ruled by sharia law.

It's one thing for America to act as the schoolyard bully with those who cannot hope to defend themselves, it's another thing entirely when the sleeping giant that is Russia begins to stir at the non stop provocations right at it's doorstep.

Make no mistake, if Russia get's involved the consequences will ensure that this nation stays away from it's futile and genocidal attempts at empire for a long time to come.
edit on 13-1-2012 by LaughingatHumanity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Isn't the issue Oil? As usual? Both China and Russia need it, why would they be upset with the US for keeping the flow going?

You can rattle any saber you want to, but YOU DO NOT MESS WITH OIL. Comments are not in any way endorsement.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

Indeed, and well said, but the dollar though, IMO, is just one of the hurdles that the bankers need to destroy. No doubt Russia sees the current position of the USA weak both at home politically and economically. The only winners here is going to be the bankers as they are playig both sides yet again.

Its not really Russia trading in thier own currency but the bankers IMO.

They obviously want to take down the USA, because if the people realize that the USA is really thiers the bankers and ultra rich will lose everything. For example, do you think that Area 51 belongs to the government?

Of course it doesnt, it belongs to every American and every American really has the god given right to know whats going on there, this is just one example of where Americans have been cheated.

The USA is the only country on the planet that truely belongs to human kind, and its being stolen fast.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
It should be a no-brainer that Russia will always be the foundation of Iran, and China will always be Iran's frame.
edit on 13-1-2012 by BinderExtra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
LOL, the people saying that Russia wont get involved are probably in need of a diaper change right now. A lot of those people are on the US carriers; they want a real war, the Russians will bring it to them. No more beating up third opium farmers for the USA (albeit and still losing)
edit on 13-1-2012 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: typo and spelling

How do you figure the US lost, they didn't lose they didn't win either. There is no official waiting in the endzone throwing up his arms saying "You Win". If looking at just numbers alone it depicts a decisive win for the US. As of 11 October 2006, estimated 654,965 excess deaths related to the war, or 2.5% of the population, through the end of June 2006. This isn't a recent survey so I'm sure the numbers are at or near 1 million.

As of May 28, 2010, there were 4,404 dead US Soldiers. That is a staggering ratio no matter how you look at it even for someone as Anti-US as yourself that never has anything good to say about anything in regards to the USA's military might. I'm serious every single one of your posts is Anti-US hopefully you've been added to the NDAA watch list and are being watched for all your flaming of US Military. If the US announced they have created a new weapon you reply with well Russia has this that can counter that and render it totally useless, this isn't a game of Magic where one pulls out the freakin Keebler Elf card and the other counters the Keebler Elf card with the Dark Lord of Death and Destruction card. Seriously dude keep your bias to yourself already.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensdoexist

How do you figure the US lost

Taliban is still there, we havent removed it. Also I am using Mitt Romneys wifi that he has near his house, so anything that the NDAA does will be back to him, the internet is not even mine LMAO. Hahah, good luck

s of May 28, 2010, there were 4,404 dead US Soldiers

Wrong, you excluded the dead ones out of the Afghan war. Also wounded would be a significant number, it does no good to live with one arm and zero legs which the IEDs are doing. Even if it doesn't kill, it sure does a lot of harm.
edit on 13-1-2012 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

You perpetuate and embrace the exact spirit in anathema of all of what America should represent. Our corrupt government needs shills and hate filled souls who would support the NDAA and indefinite detention and torture of a person without trial for what is nothing more than voicing simple dissent.

The Nazi's needed thoughtless thugs to make their twisted crimes work and you are no different wishing such ill's for an opinion. The fact of the matter is he presents a viewpoint based on the fact that what you see in the media coupled with blind nationalism and patriotism does not make America No.1 in anyone's book but Americans.

The reality is we are on the precipice of WWIII and America thinks itself invincible when anything could be farther from the truth. Keep on wishing such travesties on your countrymen though, just tell yourself Gott mit uns before you sleep at night.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Those totals were only from Iraq and do not include Afghanistan statistics.
second line.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaughingatHumanity

You perpetuate and embrace the exact spirit in anathema of all of what America should represent. Our corrupt government needs shills and hate filled souls who would support the NDAA and indefinite detention and torture of a person without trial for what is nothing more than voicing simple dissent.

The Nazi's needed thoughtless thugs to make their twisted crimes work and you are no different wishing such ill's for an opinion. The fact of the matter is he presents a viewpoint based on the fact that what you see in the media coupled with blind nationalism and patriotism does not make America No.1 in anyone's book but Americans.

The reality is we are on the precipice of WWIII and America thinks itself invincible when anything could be farther from the truth. Keep on wishing such travesties on your countrymen though, just tell yourself Gott mit uns before you sleep at night.

I'm actually against the NDAA Act. I'm a devoted Ron Paul supporter and NRA life member so I'm all for more Freedom and Less Government. I've just seen thousands of posts from The Professional over the years on this site and every single one of his posts is the same, I stumbled upon his statement after a bad day at work and well you can put 2 and 2 together. So I appologize for my previous statement.

Nobody is invincible the mightiest of nations can be destroyed by many different means History proves us that. I'll disregard your Nazi statement since i've actually had family that was killed by the Nazi's.
edit on 13/1/12 by Aliensdoexist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Yeah,

"But you was only meant to blow the bloody doors off" (Michael Caine,Italian Job)

Meaning the war in Iraq was only to change Regime, not kill everyone in the country.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
An attack on Iran is an attack on Moscow and Beijing. The ongoing attack on Syria is an attack on Moscow and Bejing as well. And the attack on Libya has been an attack on these capitals.

I hope Russia and China finally have seen the danger in their policy of appeasement and capitulation they have been following and this time round really stand behind their promises.

Each and every concession to the aggressive neo-fascist powers encourages them to attack new victims and increase the danger of a much wider war.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

How do you figure the US lost

Taliban is still there, we havent removed it. Also I am using Mitt Romneys wifi that he has near his house, so anything that the NDAA does will be back to him, the internet is not even mine LMAO. Hahah, good luck

s of May 28, 2010, there were 4,404 dead US Soldiers

You truly are deluded you know that right? Every post I read from you is stating how the ruskies will defeat both the States and us Brits, how us Brits and the states will lose to Iran and how NATO have lost the afghan war.

What was the main purpose for the invasion of afghan? (bar the oil) to remove the Taliban from central government. They have been removed for a while now. Now the main objective is to train the ANA and ANP to defend afghan, how can we do that with out anything to kill? Believe me, we could go full out with the taliban and eradicate them in months, but that would be more costly and I'm not sure if you've noticed but the bankers have kind of destroyed the world economy.

Wrong, you excluded the dead ones out of the Afghan war. Also wounded would be a significant number, it does no good to live with one arm and zero legs which the IEDs are doing. Even if it doesn't kill, it sure does a lot of harm.
edit on 13-1-2012 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join