It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama sending 5 US military officers to S. Sudan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
This comes just days after the White House issued the statement they intended on selling weapons and defense services to South Sudan, possibly paving the way for purchases of air defense systems, equipment the South has been asking for since before its independence.

Yestarday the AP reported that the U.S. will be sending 5 military officers to South Sudan to help with strategic developments and planning.

Source / Alternative source

WASHINGTON — President Obama is sending five American military officers to South Sudan amid recent outbreaks of violence in the newly independent African nation.

The White House said the U.S. forces will join the United Nations mission in the capital of Juba and focus on strategic planning and operations. They are not expected to engage in combat operations, but will be armed for personal protection.

Related material:

The fall of Libya and the rise of the African Union

U.S. Stop funding the LRA child murderers

Related U.N. documents:

Press conference by Deputy Head of United Nations Mission in South Sudan

United Nations documents on UNMIS

United Nations News Centre:

U.N. News Service

Site Index

edit on 11-1-2012 by Daedal because: Edit

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
That's awfully nice of them. Too bad.. Well, it's American support. Nothing more needs to be said.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
In October 2011the US confirmed sending 100 troops into Uganda to help fight the LRA - apparently.

Relations between S.Sudan and Uganda have been friendly for years, but there has been a border dispute between S.Sudan and Uganda recently... and tensions over trading has also emerged in the last couple of months.

And now the US are selling weapons to S.Sudan?

Also, both countries have a lot of untapped oil reserves.

Could all this just be a coincidence?

Or is there more to it...?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

Good post, hope its not true. I read an article about the seven countries that did not operate under the Rothchild controlled banking system. The seven countries he listed as of the year 2000 were;

North Korea - part of the USA's "axis of evil"
Cuba - enemy of USA
Iran - USA currently surrounding their nation on land and it appears soon to be by sea
Afghanistan - USA invaded
Iraq - USA invaded
Lybia- USA/Nato bombed country to assist with rebel uprising
Sudan - USA sends military advisors to South Sudan.

I admit i have not studied this banking issue, nor am I implying all of the above is true. I do however find it a pretty unbelievable coincidence that so much of the USA aggression in the last 2 decades is focused on these nations. How sad is all the killing, all the pain for money. Especially when they are already trillionaires!

In fairness because my knowledge is pretty shallow I attached a link to an article voicing an opposing view of the Rothchild system.

sources:
forum.davidicke.com...

www.adl.org...

new topics

top topics

join