It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamin Fulford - The truth about life and the future (Videos)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

you guys seem to be totally misunderstanding me, we're on the same side but arguing about what level of protection we think he has, i agree with all the points made above, you dont need to try to make a point to me, i already get it. I understand exactly who he is, im one of his biggest supporters

he should talk to Jane Burgermeister, she filed charges against the western elite in 2009 to do with bioweapons, spreading bird flu and creating illnesses to kill its own people.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
This is an amazing article Fulford wrote in December 2009:
Copenhagen summit article

fantastic article, the thing that stuck out was:
"The transition away from the post-World War 2 power structure will probably take about 3-years to complete. However, there could be major announcements as early as January."

ie: anytime from now, maybe closer to end of the year.

But it is really fascinating to read that in 2009 and see where we are today and what is being reported, it's all coming to maturity, the power struggle has gone on for a few years and slowly the US elite have been losing power and getting shut out from deals and negotiations

2012 is going to be one crazy year

edit: this one strikes a chord with current events going on:
"Pentagon war-gaming scenarios call for the US Navy to blockade the Persian Gulf while the US army seizes Mexican and Venezuelan oil fields if a blockade is declared against the US."

aren't they slowly moving ships into the strait of Homuz?
edit on 14-1-2012 by Equ1nox because: (no reason given)

Wiki link to the Sterling Engine
had never heard of the Stirling Engine before

edit on 14-1-2012 by Equ1nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated

There's always the possibility that he's telling the truth, or at least that he believes what he says.

You don't understand. Let me explain.

Foolford, David Wilcock et al, all and each are frauds, have segregated their audiences into 3 categories.

1) Know they are frauds.

2) Haven't yet found out they are frauds

3) Idiots who love frauds

#3 don't care, they're braindead, they idolize these guys so forget trying to chain them with fact and responsible decision.

#1, like me and you, larf out loud.

#2 is your audience. Congrats. It's working.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I watched many videos of Fulford and Wilcock too. ( Wilcock is doing his version, but both working together).

I agree, he seems well protected and he is living in Japan. He would have been murdered long ago.
OTHERWISE as other said before, exactly THIS could also be interpreted as part of his story tactics.

I, as anyone here, DONT KNOW him personally to PROVE ANY of his connections. His business career could also be sponsored and pushed by the ´right people´. As any other social phenomenon as politics or in economics, everything could be ARRANGED. Media machine integrated.

And the main point is, in which times is this happening? The european crisis, TPTB strong as ever, US economy ruined, Ron Pauls voting manipulated, Fukushima desaster and ongoing crisis..

GET THE F++K OUT OF HERE WITH YOUR STORIES, FULFORD.
and WILCOCK.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join