It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back to school woes...Whose got it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Gawd, can't believe I have to zig zag around campus again for 4 straight months.
I have no one to blame but myself. I made my schedule this time. School needs a trolly lift for classes. It's a no wonder some kids drop dead from heart attacks. After walking back and forth and finally getting to my car, I thought my legs were about to fall off.

Now, let's talk about the books. I think they weigh in at about 200pds.
Not to mention an extra 50 pounds just from notebooks.

Going to look like Arnold Schwarzenegger by the end of this semester.

Now that I got all my books, they are sitting at the table, and I don't want to read. I am procrastinating on reading. They are so thick.

What are your college woes?

edit on 10-1-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

That I'm not in it anymore and I have to work all day, ah the good ole days.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

LMAO! I just started school again as well and pretty much everything you said goes ditto for me except I leave my textbooks at home where random junk piles onto them.

I can't believe teachers expect you to read all this material and not only know it for class but still have the energy to actively participate in class. Slowly the prof's speech mutates to "bla bla bla" until you complete zone out and leave your body to a nice exotic place.

On top of that, I want to have a life and chill with my friends but I stay in in order to study but end up procrastinating anyways.

Hopefully I'll get by somehow, I always do

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Going to work on my Calculus now.

top topics

join