It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney Questioned on FED, Goldman Sachs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
This is a great video created by an independent journalist. As the title states this is about Mitt Romney, the Federal Reserve, Big Banks & who they give their money too. What you'll also see in this video is how this journalist is treated when he follows Romney on his campaign tour and asks about the Federal Reserve. It's a must see and earns two thumbs way up

His website: www.wearechange.org...

Here at We Are Change, we have dedicated our lives, fortunes, and energy to seeking the truth. We have no sponsors, no corporate or government funding, and no one telling us what to do.

Independent reporters.. beats Fox News

edit on 10-1-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

That guy is pure evil, just look at his eyes when he talks. He's a banker puppet X 100, obviously a pro-establishment fella like himself wouldn't challenge the Fed.

When the guy says something like "it's because you're supported by Goldman Sachs", Romney says "They were a top campaign contributor to Obama too!", then he fires back with "That's because you're both bought and paid for by the big banksters". Nice...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Asking questions? Move along...

Since when was it O.K. to be shady and indirect? What happened to people having a backbone and opinion? Maybe it's wrong, but at least your true colors can be seen.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Goldman Sachs are the #1 donors of Romney (R) and Obama (D)

Both supported the bailouts.

Are any of you at all surprised?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Everyone thinks they're a good judge of character and I'm no exception.
I know pure evil when I see it and this guy is it.

Don't misunderstand me, I 'm not sating he's the Antichrist or anything like that but, I can spot a heartless,souless,psychopath from a mile away and this guy is it.

He may as well be a Ken Doll running for President.
He looks like a robot or a machine.
He doesn't look natural.
He looks fake.

Ask yourself this:

How could anyone being called out for the lying,hypocrtical POS that he is,, KEEP A SMILE ON HIS FACE THE ENTIRE TIME?!?!?!?!?!?

Without batting an eye he just keeps pressing on signing autographs.

That takes a special kind of psychopath to pull that off. and he is NO exception to be sure.
All of these politicians are able to do what he did in this video.
He just strikes me as a little "Extra" evil.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
independent journalist > major media

it's becoming so obvious that our media is state run propaganda.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Not sure if you all noticed it, but did you notice that Romney seemed to get uncomfortable when asked that? He's usually very smooth spoken and that rattled him.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The truth will rattle you to some degree... that is, unless your a psycopath.....

So maybe he isn't a psychopath... maybe he's just a sociopath....

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I wonder how much money Goldman Sachs and the other big banks that make of the FED donated to Ron Paul's campaign?

Oh, 0.

top topics

join