It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds accuse man of planning bomb and gun attacks in South Tampa and Ybor City

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Feds accuse man of planning bomb and gun attacks in South Tampa and Ybor City

www.tampabay.com

Osmakac, 25, a naturalized U.S. citizen from Pinellas Park and a native of Kosovo, was arrested on Saturday and charged with attempting to use a weapon of mass destruction. He is accused in a federal complaint of plotting to obtain weapons and explosives for a car bomb to carry out attacks in Tampa.

He said he wanted to instill terror in his victims' hearts, calling it "payback" for wrongs done to Muslims, an arrest affidavit said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www2.tbo.com
www2.tbo.com
www2.tbo.com
www.wtsp.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Ridiculous: "Tank" Rolled Out At Occupy Tampa
2012 Tampa prepares for anarchy

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I was at work all day and there was not word of it being spoken by anyone. I did not even find out until I just got home an hour ago. This hits pretty close to home, and I frequent ybor city quite often. I just happy this maniac was stopped before he even started.

And before anyone goes on about using this incident to shed a bad light on Muslims, read the article first and realize that it was thanks to the local Muslim community that this man was even put on the radar. His view were just too dangerously extremist and were reported to the authorities. He was banned from two local mosques prior to this.

However, now people are talking about he may have never posed a real threat and that he was just a big talker entrapped by the FBI. Certainly he will be visitng Cuba soon ;-)

I have included links to his April arrest report as well as the current criminal complaint.

www.tampabay.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DYepes

I'm sure the man in question bought or was furnished all of his boom boom equipment courtesy of the red white and blue.
Dern domestic terrorists, more laws plz...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
ahh.. the newest patsy of the week to make people think that there are actually "terrorists" ... getting pathetic the lengths they go to in order to perpetuate the lies...

top topics

join