It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd One, Any Input?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The dream starts outside of a large building. I feel like I am in my home town but it resembles NYC more. Theres a large crowd, and the people are starting to walk away and go about their business. Out of the crowd I notice two people, my best friend and a girl (Who I think I know, she seems familar). I start to walk home and my friend follows me, and when we are about in the middle of the plaza I stop. The girl is yelling to me and I start to walk to her, while I see my friend go the other way. I walk to her and we begin to walk toghter.

We are now on a street that somewhat resemlbes one near my house. Somehow we are in a mall. I lose her and I am on the bottom floor, I remember that the floow was a shiny gray stone. I enter what looks like a video game stoe, but I exit. I see another store and its a clothing store.

I wind up on the top floow and I see her again. For some reason I carry her. Her legs are wrapped around my waist, her arms around my neck and she is on my right side. As I carry her people think she is someone's baby. We walk through the floor which has home and Chirstmas goods.

All the objects are gone and we are at a place where stairs lead down to the next level. There is a wide open circle, and the stairs go down and branch left and right. She is gone now, I may have dropped her somewhere. I see my mother and she asks me where I was, she said she saw the other kids come home but I was'nt there.

Then it ends.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
All I can think of is that you have a hard time holding onto a g.f.? I hope you're not one of those types who tend to work hard to get one & once you have her, you don't want her anymore. Kind of like loving the chase more than the goal.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
No, I'm not a "love chase" or one nihgt stand kind of thing. To me its foreshadowing a future event, that once I get this certain girl I'll lose her somehow.

join