It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H3N2V Outbreak Strikes CONUS - Human to Human

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
**That's the title of the article

Outbreak Strikes CONUS: New H3N2v Variant Spreading Human to Human

The CDC in Atlanta admits 12 people in 5 states have been infected, as the virus is now possibly transmitting on a human-to-human level.

According to the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the new H3N2v Virus has struck in 5 states in the CONUS (Indiana, Iowa, Maine, Pennsylvania and West Virginia), and contains a mutation variant of the 2009 H1N1 “Swine Flu” signaling the possibility of weaponization.

Backtracking to 2009, the H1N1 was deemed one of the most violent flu outbreaks in years — killing over 13,000 in the United States as people raced to the local Wal-Mart Super Center to get injected with the latest untested and fast-tracked toxic cocktail of death. (vaccine)

Although the flu was classified as novel, the fact remains that due to pandemic provisions implemented by former President George W. Bush and extended by the current Obama administration, in conjunction with the World Health Organization, the United States is technically under Pandemic Level 6 (silent martial law) until March of 2012 which gives the UN powers within the United States by way of treaty.

Is this a little sensationalized or is it accurate? Or a little of both?
(I would have said 'shows up' instead of 'strikes' ... )
Anyways, it's great reading for conspiracists ...
Heads up! Here comes H3N2V .... (looks like H1N1 Swine Flu was a trial run!)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
It's something to watch I would say.

Sounds like the plot to the recent pandemic movie Contagion ....where the virus passes from swine to humans.
edit on 9-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The wife and I just watched "Contagion" last night, so anything like this ooks me out!

(I'm not stalking, just saw the title and had to reply)

ETA: OMG! I swear I didn't see the previous post!
edit on 9-1-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

From your source:

The following topic is under heavy investigation, no conclusions have been made at this time. We do not yet know the full extent of the variation (mutation). No one has died from the strain at this time. It is also worth noting that this may be more scare tactics in order to further push and pad the pockets of the vaccine industry.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

a UK property investment group owns this biological firm that is releasing genetically modified insects into the united states.

Genetica lly Modified Mosquitoes Released In Florida

If these corporations can play with our immune system like it's a tinker toy - why wouldn't there be a mutated 'swine flu' virus that will indeed fatten the pockets of "the vaccine industry".
Anyone who deals with a real affliction knows there is NO interest in curing you at all - just making sure you are on the hook expensive maintenance. This is why we still have diabetes, and cancer, etc..., but my cock can stay hard for 7 hours if I need to stay up all night humping.

Seems the medical industry has more clever ways of asking for a bailout. 13,000 did not die - in america - from swine flu - that's complete bull#.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Yep ... saw that. The put up a disclaimer. No one has died yet. Still investigating. But from what I'm reading the information that a variant - H2N2V - has really gone human to human. Hope it fizzles out. But at any rate, I posted so people here can make up their own minds.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

LOL Beezer...just chalk it up to....great minds think alike...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

From your source:

The following topic is under heavy investigation, no conclusions have been made at this time. We do not yet know the full extent of the variation (mutation). No one has died from the strain at this time. It is also worth noting that this may be more scare tactics in order to further push and pad the pockets of the vaccine industry.

Psyops. And pushing vaccination$$$$.

Yup. There They go again.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

13,000 in the United States as people raced to the local Wal-Mart Super Center to get injected with the latest untested and fast-tracked toxic cocktail of death. (vaccine)

Might be true,but sensationalized,none the less.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
The wife and I just watched "Contagion" last night,

Originally posted by Destinyone
Sounds like the plot to the recent pandemic movie Contagion ....

So ... side conspiracy discussion ... is it coincidence that movie is out now and what the topic is? Or is there something to it ... get people scared so they'll go out and grab vaccinations for the H3N2V when it comes available? (and so BIg Pharma makes more money OR the NWO puts something in the vaccinations?)

hmmmm ...... we'll probably never know ....
Conspiracy minds want to know.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Scary!!! Ive recently seen Contagion and this is troubling for sure

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Haven't a clue on the conspiracy aspect. Very well could be.

On the other hand...I'm 60 years old, and have never had a flu vaccine. I never get the flu, but have friends in my age bracket who get it every year like clockwork. Yes, most of them did get the vaccines, I did ask.

Des

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
what does CDC do when you get it and go to the ER ,? Send you home www.cdc.gov... from the link

On August 17, 2011, CDC was notified by the Indiana State Department of Health Laboratories of a suspected case of swine-origin influenza A (H3N2) infection in a boy aged

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I worked for the Department of Health during the H1N1 fiasco, and we were in constant motion, preparing, and responding, and training, etc. After all the efforts, the vaccinations were just entirely shunned. Nobody wanted them.

Now, I still work for the same department, and I haven't heard a thing about H2N2v so it apparently isn't being taken too seriously so far.

From the language in the quoted portion, it seems the sources is extremely biased.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Funny the first thing that stood out to me here was this

Although the flu was classified as novel, the fact remains that due to pandemic provisions implemented by former President George W. Bush and extended by the current Obama administration, in conjunction with the World Health Organization, the United States is technically under Pandemic Level 6 (silent martial law) until March of 2012 which gives the UN powers within the United States by way of treaty

So what does this mean, silent martial law? It's either martial law or not. And is it a given that the UN gets powers in March 2012?

Hmmm, must check this out.

Ok, might have read that wrong, so they have powers now and until March 2012? Anyone know?
edit on 9-1-2012 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

NO, it doesn't mean anything. WHO and the CDC violated their own protocol on the basis of economics. Once it hit Pandemic Level 5 and then 6 they should have been shutting down inter-continental travel, and quarantining infections, but they chose to ignore their own protocol and adopt a "wait and see" reaction.

I don't remember all the details from the H1N1 times, but I remember folks scratching their heads in wonder, and trying to figure out how they could continually raise the threat level, and also continually ignore their own protocols.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Once it hit Pandemic Level 5 and then 6 they should have been shutting down inter-continental travel, and quarantining infections, but they chose to ignore their own protocol ...

I remember that. It was like ... what the heck are you people doing?!?! Next time it could be extremely lethal and those people supposedly in charge of keeping us safe will just be sitting there on their backends without a clue again. As far as I'm concerned .. the practice run of Swine Flu was an epic failure for the WHO ...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Haven't a clue on the conspiracy aspect. Very well could be.

On the other hand...I'm 60 years old, and have never had a flu vaccine. I never get the flu, but have friends in my age bracket who get it every year like clockwork. Yes, most of them did get the vaccines, I did ask.

Des

Same thing with my grandparents.. My grandfather never ever took the vaccine, but yet never EVER got sick with flu. Same was the case with my grandmother until she finally gave in thanks to a pushy doctor.
You can see the same on pro flu vaccination forums that most if not all of them get flu symptoms. These naive people just brush it off saying that they probably would have gotten a worse flu if they had not taken the vaccine.
Also kinda weird how the swine flu rate was declining steadily until each batch of vaccine. Every time they ran out of vaccines the graph went down until next batch came in when it skyrocketed back up.

Flu vaccines definitely increase chances of flu instead of protecting you for sure.

And oh yeah.. i have never taken vaccine either and never had flu.
edit on 9-1-2012 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by juleol

Flu vaccines definitely increase chances of flu instead of protecting you for sure.

No. Just plain incorrect.

I agree that doctors are too pushy, and the benefits of the vaccine are questionable, and the side-effects can be serious, but the flu vaccine certainly does not increase your chances of getting the flu.

I've never gotten a flu vaccine before this year. I rarely get the flu, but once in awhile I have gotten it. This year, I got the vaccine, because my wife and youngest child cannot get the vaccine. Me and my oldest son never get sick, so we figured to get the vaccine just to limit the chances of carrying the flu home to the other two.

Really, in my opinion, it is 6 of one, half-dozen of the other. Get it if it makes you more comfortable, or if you are in the high-risk population and aren't prone to the neurological side-effect risk. Don't get it if you otherwise.

For some more medical advice according to getreadyalready (
), I would say don't see a doctor that is too push. I went through a good 10 doctors before finding one that will take my medical advice, supply his own advice, with reasoning, and then let me make the final decision. He treats my whole family the way we demand to be treated, but he is open and honest when he disagrees with us. Sometimes he has changed my mind on things, and sometimes I have changed his. That is a good doctor. It is supposed to be a doctor-patient "relationship" not a a doctor-subject tyranny.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
It being 2012 there are going to be a lot of threads like this with people overreacting to everything in this case H3NV.

The sky is falling the sky is falling and when the sky really will be falling people won't be paying attention the boy has cried wolf way too many times.
edit on 9-1-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join