It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Spirit Science 13_1 - Crystals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
If any of you follow the spirit science series, a new video was finally released yesterday about crystals

www.youtube.com...

for those who dont know about spirit science--> thespiritscience.net...
covers topics such as thoughts,astral projection , sacred geometry in a fun and easy to understand way

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
yeah i'm a subscriber of his just keep forgetting to watch them, thanks this is the second thread today that has highlighted things i keep meaning too do

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by kolder

I love this series. He puts so much information in a short space of time that you have to take notes and rewatch a few times to get everything. Lots of great resource material is mentioned too, in the videos.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Communicationwillfreeus

forsure, i've watched them over and over never getting sick of them, gives such a positive message

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kolder

[color=cyan]
I enjoyed the OP and its LOVE and LIGHT messages related to Crystals and vibraitons. Imagine many viewed Earth as mentioned in OP and tried to vibrate as 1 with it sending it feelings of distress or help- further imagine Earth being able to vibrate with other celestial objects also in simular ways some can interact with Earth.

Revelation 2:17-19
Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

17He who is having an ear -- let him hear what the Spirit saith to the assemblies: To him who is overcoming, I will give to him to eat from the hidden manna, and will give to him a white stone, and upon the stone a new name written, that no one knew except him who is receiving [it].

www.biblegateway.com...

It seems the STONE mentioned may be some form of crystal UNKNOWN as of now to many. Thanks for the energ

[color=cyan]
NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kolder

Can't wait til next week. He said he will release a video on how to use the crystals.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
thank you for the video. It was fun watching it! I appreciate these posts very much. Very well done.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Thank you for posting!
Love the series but changed lappies & lost my links!
Got it saved now (again!
)
Cheers

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Good video thanks for posting OP, although I watched this already as I am subscribed to his channel. He talks a lot about crystals in his 'Spirit Quest' videos also; worth checking out if you are interested. I don't know about you guys but I feel like getting a whole bunch of crystals now

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Thanks for this, I follow the series as well and was wondering when he was going to pick back up on them(:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by kolder

[color=cyan]
I enjoyed the OP and its LOVE and LIGHT messages related to Crystals and vibraitons. Imagine many viewed Earth as mentioned in OP and tried to vibrate as 1 with it sending it feelings of distress or help- further imagine Earth being able to vibrate with other celestial objects also in simular ways some can interact with Earth.

Revelation 2:17-19
Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

17He who is having an ear -- let him hear what the Spirit saith to the assemblies: To him who is overcoming, I will give to him to eat from the hidden manna, and will give to him a white stone, and upon the stone a new name written, that no one knew except him who is receiving [it].

www.biblegateway.com...

It seems the STONE mentioned may be some form of crystal UNKNOWN as of now to many. Thanks for the energ

[color=cyan]
NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA

One of the great stones could be a clear crystal. It is a mineral/crystal good for all Chakras. You might want to know more on it.

Thruthseek3r

new topics

top topics

join