It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOPA, NDAA, Surveillance, Biometrics - You were warned

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Surveillance, Snooping, Datamining, Hacking, Stealing and more... From YOU

In the RATS Forum - The Biometric Matrix : You can't "HIIDE" from the "BAT" *No Linking to Really Above Top Secret Forum

More than you wanted to know on Biometrics because even the way you walk is unique and trackable via facial recognition software.

The way you behave on the internet has been data mined, recorded, analyzed and programs exist that can predict even your thoughts.

Google and CIA Project to Monitor 'Future' of Web

The investment arms of the CIA and Google are both backing a company that monitors the web in real time — and says it uses that information to predict the future.

The company is called Recorded Future, and it scours tens of thousands of websites, blogs and Twitter accounts to find the relationships between people, organizations, actions and incidents — both present and still-to-come. In a white paper, the company says its temporal analytics engine “goes beyond search” by “looking at the ‘invisible links’ between documents that talk about the same, or related, entities and events.”

The idea is to figure out for each incident who was involved, where it happened and when it might go down. Recorded Future then plots that chatter, showing online “momentum” for any given event.

“The cool thing is, you can actually predict the curve, in many cases,” says company CEO Christopher Ahlberg, a former Swedish Army Ranger with a PhD in computer science.

Now remember this:

Anon remains anonymous, while they tell you to declare open warfare.
Operation Blackout

The companies who back SOPA are the same who openly distributed piracy software like Limewire and BitTorrent.

Now, you who are not Anonymous. You who have been tracked by everything you say or do on the internet, everything you are for and against. It has all been analyzed, and right in time for the real protest, the NDAA is passed.

Enjoy your FEMA Camps

Please understand that this will only matter to us, as long as there is food and the loving arms of Big Brother to comfort the dolts, they won't even notice the barbed wire, and if they did, wouldn't care.

Stop trying to wake people up, stop trying to wake yourself up. It's time to figure out what your options are and as far as I can tell, that means start organizing and educating others.

Some Tips:

- Look for Night Clubs or Bars closed for one business day out of the week. Ask them to rent it on a form of consignment where they charge admission or sell their wares and you are merely given the space and an opportunity.

- Talk to your friends who are as awake as you and ask them what skills you each have to lend. Special discounts for the group, free stuff, video and audio equipment.

- Assemble an ideal list and start to narrow it down to the bare essentials. What do I need to show a video and have the equipment for at least 20 people to clearly hear the information.

- Consider newsletters, hats, t-shirts, to raise money. Knowing a printer in the near future is going to be huge, so start knocking on those doors, and making those phonecalls because trying to tell someone about the NWO between American Idol commercials is a recipe for disaster.

- Don't approach the topic full force if found talking to a person interested. If you offend, ridicule, insinuate they are uninformed, or constantly challenge or correct, they will not listen. Ask them if they have kids, approach flouride or BPA, lead into blood collection and cancer rates. If they are a SBO, ask them where most of the SBO money went (large business). If they like money, ask them about the new revelation (thanks to Ron Paul's inquiries) that a loan blance sheet in a few months of 2010 equalled more than the US debt and that's less than one year of data.

For your own safety, try to steer clear of 9/11 unless it has been brought up already. I know there's incontrivertible proof, but it's become a dead horse and taboo. I'm just as outraged at the truth of this, but it does not matter when it comes to changing things now.

If we are ever to find the truth, we need to take the liars out of office, or make them honest. Only then will we get anything resembling honesty, unless you believe that FOIAA is your garuntee of integrity.

Remember this all when you are called to 'action'.
There will be no more warning.

Added -

If you think that just because Anon says it's not declaring warfare, doesn't mean the SOPA, NDAA and NORTHCOM agree.

edit on 2012/1/9 by sbctinfantry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
You know what i'm going to do?

I'm just going to continue living life as I already do

thx

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Spoken like a true American.
second.
third
fourth
fifth.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sbctinfantry

Interesting thread.
I wrote about this last year Here's the thread
I mentioned "Recorded Future".
Niceone for putting this out

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Just Today :

5 Things You Should Know About the FBI's Massive New Biometric Database

Civil libertarians worry about the roll-out of Next Generation Identification, a massive expansion of the agency's current biometric database.

1. Face Recognition

This month, the FBI is giving police departments in 4 states access to face recognition technology that lets them search the agency's mugshot database with only an image of a face. Police can repay the favor by feeding the FBI mugshots they collect from local arrests, bulking up the agency's database with images of more and more people...

2. Iris Scans

Iris-scanning technology is the centerpiece of the second-to-last stage in the roll-out of NGI (scheduled for sometime before 2014). Iris scans offer up several advantages to law enforcement, both in terms of identifying people and fattening up databases...

Rap-Back System

A lot of the action in the FBI's fingerprint database is in background checks for job applicants applying to industries that vet for criminal history, like taking care of the elderly or children, hospital work, and strangely, being a horse jockey in Michigan. As Cari Athens, writing for the Michigan Telecommunications and Law Review points out, if a job applicant checks out, the FBI either destroys the prints or returns them to the employer. But that's no fun if the goal is to collect vast amounts of biometric data!

4. Data Sharing Between Agencies

The roll-out of NGI advances another goal: breaking down barriers between databases operated by different agencies. One of the directives of the billion-dollar project is to grease information swapping between the Department of Homeland Security, the State Department, the Department of Justice, and the Department of Defense. The DOJ and DHS have worked toward "interoperatibility" between their databases for years. In 2009, the Department of Defense and DOJ also signed on to an agreement to share biometric information.

NGI and Secure Communities (S-Comm)

One recent test run in interagency data-sharing has not gone particularly well: Secure Communities, a DHS program that lets local law enforcement officials run the fingerprints of people booked in jails against the IDENT database to check their immigration status and tip off ICE to undocumented immigrants.

What could possibly go wrong?

Advancements in the collection of biometric data are double-edged: there's the threat of a massive government surveillance infrastructure working too well -- e.g., surveillance state -- and there are concerns about its weaknesses, especially in keeping data secure.

For a very long time I have been talking abou this, especially since I field tested the BAT/HIIDE system and saw it in use by local law enforcement. In war, it's a force multiplier, but domestically it is a threat to national security, safety and individual soverignty.

Unfortunately, the threat is real and it is already here. Start calling your representatives and please, I beg you, share this information with them.

Knowledge is power, and without the spread of it, the power is isolated and weak. Tell everyone that they know who you are just by how you walk. That they are going to make you submit in order to vote, or go online, or go to the store and buy groceries. Tell them, this is the mark of the beast because it is taking God's creation and using it against you as a label. A defined matrix of you, your desires, your aspiration (especially if counter to government direction) and an overarching view of any movement you are a part of.

Knowledge is power, the kind that can defeat this or the kind that can oppress us.

You decide.
edit on 2012/1/10 by sbctinfantry because: (no reason given)

top topics

join