It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The StarNet Analogy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Many people are falling victims to the fraud artists of the NWO who are trying to delude the world America always had a hidden agenda to accomplish what is happening now. America had a very different agenda with its independence and goals of a world of democracy, libery, freedom, and sovereign states. The plan was hijacked and the instruments of freedom and securing freedom and a state of liberty has been turned against it self.

Imagine the StarNet Analogy from Termination movies, it was built as a security system integrated with the entire state system to protect the state. StarNet with its integrated features of the state turned on the people to whipe it out, though it was originially designed to protect it.

In the 60`s Batman movies there was the villian King Tut who sy,bolized infiltrators trying to create forged documents, commit historic fraud, and rewrite history with delusions. The traditional organizations of America were once very good, its they just that they have been taken over illegall by a new manger and rewritten. Dont loose faith in what was good in democracy traditionally because they have been hijacked and changed. Just because someone else may be in charge of organizations like Nike, Freemasonry, McDonald's, etc and put satanic designs on it today dont loose track of what it use to be its not the same thing because the name was kept the same.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I think you mean skynet, from the Terminator movies. Not starnet from the Termination movies.

But I could be wrong..

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ManchurianDisclosure

It was called....skynet

I dont think your wrong Boncho lol....Skynet was in Terminator as you said...unless this is some cheap copy of the original films lol
edit on 9-1-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

You may also be posting from Google translate...

I haven't quite decided yet.

top topics

join