It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rhyming Paragraph I just made up in 10min

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
There once was a bloke, in the middle of a joke, with a big time finger, and a ringer of a joke. He looked down right he looked down left, no one would question the occasional theft. So he picked up time, and put in his hat. Knowing specifically that this is that. Waiting to return he entered the worm, placing his thoughts and holding them firm. Towards the spiral thoughts kept concluding, I just hope you know what your doing..... So back in time he hopped the flight, never really knowing the time of night. Didn't really matter, didn't really care, he had father time pick up the fare. Magically his journey kept on going, searching and looking but never knowing. Only thing was, he could never escape, the coma wasn't induced, it was literally fate.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Mattodlum

I don't know if I can rhyme as good as you, but I'll give it a shot and I'll try too. I'm not sure if I spelled rhyme right, perhaps I should get up and turn on the light. So much going on here at ats that my mind is spinning, but as Charlie Sheen would say.....Winning! So I think you are a natural born writer, which is better than being a no good traitor. Okay, perhaps that did not rhyme so well, but at least on ats the truth we do tell. So I will go and leave you be, perhaps again one of your posts I will see.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Congrats yer big time rappers....

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Congrats yer big time rappers....

Awww Thanks! Rappers is so much easier to spell then rhymers.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
What does it mean??

its very good though, perhaps you should write songs?!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The guy thinks he has the power to travel time and do what he wants with his new mind power. The only problem is anything he does, doesn't really matter, because he's stuck in a coma and doesn't know it.
edit on 9-1-2012 by Mattodlum because: added word

top topics

join