It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FAIL! Obama's Live Webcast During Iowa Caucus.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

President Obama tried to steal a piece of the Iowa spotlight tonight with a nostalgia-filled live address to his Democratic supporters over the internet, at times hampered by static and sporadic audio interruptions that made him difficult to understand.

abcnews.go.com...

This is really really sad. I mean you would think that the White House people would know how to set up a web feed??? I mean, if Glenn Beck can do it, anybody can!!!!! C'mon this looks like a last minute thrown together job by the dems to try and hijack a republican event. I wonder who even watched or knew about this thing. That or maybe some savvy Ron Paul supporters were hacking the feeds. I'm not rooting for Ron Paul in fact, I've been pretty much against him. I just know a lot of Hackers who like him.

It's funny. I could hardly find any MSM articles on this I was about to post a pro-tea party link before I found the ABC one.
edit on 5-1-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

If he wanted to truly do that, he would just have to call the tv stations up and ask for equal air time....
he sure is a dumb###.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rangersdad

I know rite? Can some Obama supporters please explain to me any positive motive this could possibly have? I mean, most Obama supporters find some way to justify everything that he's done. This is just plain ridiculous and I am surprised not more people are talking about it.

What I also want to know is, why this feed was so crappy? Some type of hidden message or conspiracy behind even that? Or did Obama himself set this thing up. I know the older generation does not like or understand computers that much, this? Seems exactly what happened. I don't believe Obama is really too tech savvy. He tries to be. But I've never even seen him use a laptop/blackberry etc.
edit on 5-1-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Are you positive the interference wasnt on your end? I didn't see the webcast myself but I think he may of chosen webcast over television because a live stream feels more personal to the viewer(?) honestly I dont know.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

I didn't watch it myself, didn't even know about it until the next day. It must have been nation wide because ABC picked up the story. ABC doesn't pick up stories about some random static some guy had with a poor connection. It was on the White House's end most definitely!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
They did this on purpose.

They did not want him to be caught saying dumb things as usual.

Now they can blame somebody else as usual.

Iowa has been hit hard by Obama's policies.

We've been robbed.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

It's a very interesting tactic if they did do it on purpose.

Now the question is, was that really Obama??? Sure didn't look like him

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Reply to post by jjf3rd77

Alright, well if it was sent from the white house I assume the signal was sent via satellite and if thats the case a storm could of caused the interference. If someone knows what the weather was like during the streaming they could confirm this.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I just look at this supposed POTUS and can't believe he signed "the bill"..

I couldnt watch it all..

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
reply to post by xuenchen

It's a very interesting tactic if they did do it on purpose.

Now the question is, was that really Obama??? Sure didn't look like him

It don't look like him !

Maybe that was another reason for all the technical difficulties

They keep arrogantly assuming the people will continue to fall for this gag !

Hmmmm.

new topics

top topics

join