It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien shaped face in [AREA 51]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUnkown

37°14'30.94"N 115°49'8.58"W

If it looks like a baseball diamond, that is because it is a baseball diamond. I saw a game played there once. OK, OK, from 26 miles away, I saw the lights turned on for a night game.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This is what a baseball diamond looks like.
Baseball Diamond

I can't get where you guys see a baseball diamond in his pic.... Looks nothing like one.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Well, technically the field at Area 51 is a softball diamond. But, that is what it is. There is no speculation involved. No guesswork. This field was first used by the Area 51 8-Ballers softball team in the 1960s. I know some of the players (Harry Martin, "Big Clem" Byzewski, etc.) The 8-Ballers routinely crushed such opposing teams as the Nevada Test Site’s Area 12 Mets and Mercury All Stars. There have been other teams since, including the Ball Park Franks who won the 1987 championship.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowhawk

TD Barnes mentioned the team records were published in news letters when he was on Coast to Coast. The existence of the teams wasn't a secret, basically as you have indicated. He also verified that the construction of Groom Lake wasn't a secret, also as you have written.

There is a tennis court not that far away. A new running track too.

I recall that when the U-2 imagery over Cuba detected soccer fields, the claim was they knew the Soviets were in town. But Cubans must play soccer too! Obviously there is more to this kind of analysis than I know.

And when I say tennis, it might be volleyball. ;-) Actually it looks like there is an additional court with net that has a light color. Perhaps volleyball on sand.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Recreational facilities at Groom Lake include softball, tennis, raquetball, bowling, and a swimming pool. There is also a gym and running track. Some workers used to fly radio controlled model planes off the concrete pad by the RCS pylon, but I think they moved to a dedicated R/C model airstrip west of the Papoose Mountains. Some of them also had R/C cars to play with (I have a photo). Plenty of fun activities for off hours.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

I don't see a face....i see a ball park

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Honestly I cant really see no alien in this footage....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join