It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casey Anthony Video Diary

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
So, this video is a v-log kept for use in therapy? That's a genius move. I wonder who came up with this idea, the therapist or Anthony? Gah, this woman is so foolish...
edit on 5-1-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AkumaStreak

It seems they might have figured out what you did.. I just went to see and give a thumbs up and it seems the comments have now been disabled for her little show.

I love it though. Great thinking and imagination on that one! It actually took me a minute to see the real message and I wouldn't have if you hadn't mention crypto. Nice!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yep. I was pretty pleased with the result.

Others picked up on it and did the same thing I did with other vulgarities/expletives I'm not supposed to say on ATS (there were at least five really awesome ones near the top comments).

One spelled out MURDERER.

A lot of people don't understand how YouTube comments can be set for approval only. I saw people on Twitter upset that the public was supporting her like that. All you have to do is look at the likes/dislikes to know that's a horribly skewed/false representation of public opinion. Still unfortunate because pages of positive comments can affect public opinion (someone reading it might think "Well, if everyone seems supportive, maybe she didn't have anything to do with it", etc.). Or if someone is selling a bunk product, and the comments are showing only praise, as another random example.
edit on 1/5/2012 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AkumaStreak

Awesome!

I didn't even realize I was a "master decrypter" until just a moment ago...

I wonder if the C.I.A. is hiring?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Here's an update on the Casey video diary:

"Newly-discovered video diary could create more legal problems for Casey Anthony"
www.wftv.com...

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. — A newly-discovered video diary that was posted online could end up creating more legal problems for Casey Anthony. Also, a man is claiming he's the one who posted the video to keep Casey from making any money.

Jon Briley, who runs BoycottCaseyAnthony.com, appeared on a national TV interview to explain how he claims he found the video.

"There was a picture that was posted onto our site it was a picture of the video," he said.

Briley said he searched the internet and found the video on several sites, but said it was being sold for $5.

He claims he eventually found a free link for the video and he put it on YouTube and his website. That link was later pulled down.

"The reason I uploaded it was so it was free for everybody, there would be no paying for it, and no money made off of it," he said.

Hmmm. And the plot thickens.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join