It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you doing to remember?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I hope people also remember the tens of thousands of innocent people who died as a result of 9/11 and the wars it was used to justify.

hats off.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I appreciate all the responces on remberance. I had a long day but not a minute went by today that I wasnt contimplating what happened and all that it affected. I heard a comparison that sounded pretty reasonable. 9-11 is thiss generations Kennedy assasination. We will all remember wher we were and what we were doing at the time the news was given to us. I hope the Victoms are at peace, and I hope the terrorist are burning in hell. Amen.

[edit on 9/11/04 by Kidfinger]

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I think 9/11 is just another skirmish the squimish squawk 'bout.

Another Bullrun, Pearl Harbor, Fort Sumter, Chosin Reservoir, evacuation of the U.S. Embassy in Hanoi...etc. The list is long, the list is short matters little or none. The goal is democracy and prosperity for all, and with goals like that we will win converts even in the most tight fisted dictatorships. The losers will find their dreams of power and history lost and overwritten by our own. Ha, ha. That alone is worth fighting and dying for. The fact that the evil ones won't find their way of thinking accepted, venerated, nor remembered is worth all the trouble that killing them and destroying their structures in this world is going to put us through.

If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a billion battles.

SUN TZU (500 B.C.)

Bode Bliss

Ps: 9/11. Remember the good ones passed from among us on this day. The ones who were just trying to enjoy and understand their little piece of reality when uncommon circumstances took them from us.

<< 1   >>

join