It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to do when we hear that WWIII has started.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
reply to post by definity

What to do when we hear that WWIII has started...??

RUN TO THE HILLS.........or the tunnels...

I work about half a mile from a major internet CIX. If WWIII starts i will have a barbecue on our companies roof top, don't want to miss the first millisecond of this firework!

After that i will go to hell, give Murphy a punch on his nose and have a fine Cuban cigar with the devil.

Germans don't die - we just go to Hell to regroup!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
If I knew it had started? Probably get the hell outta DC. I'd go to the least important place in the United States: Wyoming. No one ever looks in Wyoming.

There's no single foreign military that could hope to put troops on US soil, and even countries like Russia and China are unlikely to get very far with aerial combat. Mind you, the US isn't unstoppable itself, and actually trying to cripple a nation like Russia or China would take more resources than it's willing to commit, especially when it wouldn't really gain anything. Theoretically they'd get access to stuff like Russia's oil fields or China's Rare Earth Elements (REEs), but it's stupid to think any nation could occupy Russia or China as the world currently stands.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The only thing we can do is to ask God to forgive our sins. Jesus is coming back soon. We don't know when it could be any time. I can promise all of you that if you get saved, you won't have to see WW111.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
What do you mean? what do we do, you keep going to work and stay to your routine. Jobs will sky rocket, Go out and find another or better Job. If its a major war, you will see factories converted over to make the machines of war. You don't just run to the hills. Life does not just stop all of a sudden. You still have to have money to buy food and water. You still have to pay your rent or mortgage.

You cannot escape a massive nuke war, but until that happens, if it happens you still got to live.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: definity

It already has started.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join