It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO vs. Police UFOs in U.K. December 2011

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

totally, i think that's a toyota estate in front, which has those circular side/brake lights that are small bulbs arranged in a circle

cant find the exact model but similar to this?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Very obvious cgi

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I would say that was CGI

Shame.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
It looks like a rain drop on the windscreen that is being illuminated, when the car moves it is no longer illuminated and fades out. Either that or just a reflection as others have said.

What ever way you look at it, another 'UFO' / red reflection appears above the truck that is in the film 10 secs. It just happens to be above the trucks top right (red) light.

If you think the first light was a UFO, then this one must also be one...or maybe just another reflection.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I don't believe, as a reflection, this follows the rules of refraction and reflection. At no point does it bend how I expect, and even then ... its movement is very eratic for a stationary vehicle allegedly reflecting a light from a slow moving vehicle. Also, I don't see any reason why this reflection would be rotating. Reflections tend to ease in and ease out in many cases, especially on curved surfaces. This is sort of lazily moving at a consistent rate.

Some examples of car window reflections:

The youtube user 'ufoshack' has a number of easy to question videos on their channel all of a similar nature, and doesn't seem amazingly interested in the results of the discussion on their videos. The video itself is quite conveniant. There's no panning to follow the object in question, it quickly ends ... The size and speed of the object concerned would be quite elaborate if it was an alien craft at the implied distances. The description is vague and unhelpful. It doesn't pass a number of spot tests. Possible conclusions:

1. It's fake, and a good example of basic image editing. The ufoshack user likes getting more hits, and has adverts on their youtube channel.
2. It's a fairly giant alien craft that moves like an awkward animation at a very consistent rate and spins, and no one noticed it.
3. It's an incredibly special spinning reflection that moves like nothing we've never seen, and moves like an awkward animation at a constant rate and doesn't bend/warp despite movement.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

Greetings:

Egad!

We humbly beg your forgiveness by seemingly disregarding your fine explanation.

Case closed.

It seems that we remember your same line of quality reasoning in the Dome UFO thread(s), where, again, we learned a lot.

Thank you.

Since you like "visuals", check this out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[color=Cyan]click graphic for stargate

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

<< 1   >>

join