It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question about links in the forum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I recently replied to a topic in the terrorists forum. There were many pay site linked in the thread. So I posted a link to a free site & it was deleted within minutes. Why would a mod allow links to pay sites & delete links to free sites?

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
yer, i think you are reffering to this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

the links throughout the the thread i clicked on werent pay ones, and ------------------------- and the other one. cant remember there name, i dont think you have to pay for them either although the links for them where not active. i didnt see the link you posted but to find out your best bet is to u2u the moderator who edited and am sure they would be happy to help

bed calls lol night

p.s hope that helped and be carefull with quoting too much

rynaldo

[edit on 10-9-2004 by rynaldo82]

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Ask the mod who deleted the link, send him/her a U2U.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Read your U2Us, Meef.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by rynaldo82
yer, i think you are reffering to this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

the links throughout the the thread i clicked on werent pay ones, and ------------------------- and the other one. cant remember there name, i dont think you have to pay for them either although the links for them where not active. i didnt see the link you posted but to find out your best bet is to u2u the moderator who edited and am sure they would be happy to help

bed calls lol night

p.s hope that helped and be carefull with quoting too much

rynaldo

[edit on 10-9-2004 by rynaldo82]

------------------------- contains nudity. So no surprise as to why it was deleted as there are young'uns browsing ats.com.

top topics

join