It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Really Lead To Germany!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
This is just how deep this rabbit hole goes. Michael Shrimpton blows the fraud wide open. From Operation Paper Clip to today you will see how the Nazis are still extremely powerful today.

Watch all 12 parts.
We know that very important Nazis were brought to the U.S. and Russia for their technological prowess and in the U.S. that was called Operation Paper Clip.

" Said restrictions would have rendered ineligible most of the scientists the JIOA had identified for recruitment, among them rocket scientists Wernher von Braun and Arthur Rudolph, and the physician Hubertus Strughold, each earlier classified as a "menace to the security of the Allied Forces".
To circumvent President Truman's anti-Nazi order, and the Allied Potsdam and Yalta agreements, the JIOA worked independently to create false employment and political biographies for the scientists. The JIOA also expunged from the public record the scientists' Nazi Party memberships and régime affiliations. Once "bleached" of their Nazism, the US Government granted the scientists security clearance to work in the United States. Paperclip, the project's operational name, derived from the paperclips used to attach the scientists' new political personae to their "US Government Scientist" JIOA personnel files.[3]

en.wikipedia.org...
For many years the Nazis and their supporters in the U.S. quietly rose to very high political offices, CEO’s of powerful corporations and yes even the U.S. military. The Bush family was very instrumental in all of this. From Bush Sr. and his direct financial support to Hitler during WWII to his son becoming the Head of the CIA and then President it is painfully obvious. The internet and ATS is full of the Bush family secrets so I won’t go into that much.

edit on 4/1/12 by argentus because: fixed youtube embed (click on 'quote' to see how that was done)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Check out this excellent thread by Someone336
Detailing the American backed Nazi financial power base that now runs the world.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Visit this excellent thread by Skyfloating to see the direct link of the Muslim Brotherhood and the Arab League to Nazi Germany.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Now let’s see, who is behind all the insurrection of the current Arab spring? Yep that’s right, The Muslim Brotherhood and Arab League.
Lets take a look at the worst Terrorist attack in U.S. history. Just where did these Terrorist come from? Most were Saudi right? That’s not where they came from. The media has rubbed it in our face over and over but nobody that I know made the connection back then.
One time or another all of these Terrorist were in a Muslim Brotherhood group.

The Hamburg cell (German: Hamburger Terrorzelle) was, according to U.S. and German intelligence agencies, a group of radical Islamists based in Hamburg, Germany that included students who eventually came to be key operatives in the 9/11 attacks. Important members included Mohamed Atta, who led the four hijacking teams in 2001 and piloted American Airlines Flight 11; Ramzi bin al-Shibh, who conspired with the other three members but was unable to enter the United States; and Marwan al-Shehhi, who piloted United Airlines Flight 175. Less important members included Said Bahaji, Zakariya Essabar, Mounir el Motassadeq, and Abdelghani Mzoudi. Ziad Jarrah, who piloted United Airlines Flight 93, and failed to hit an unknown target in Washington D.C. is also sometimes listed in the Hamburg cell.

en.wikipedia.org...
Now we know that these guys were having their boy scout terror meetings in Germany before the 9/11 attacks. Who else came from Germany and is still to this day protected by German intelligence?

The man's codename is "Curveball." And in an earlier life, he played a crucial role in the geo-politics at the beginning of this decade: He was the man who provided vital "evidence" that ultimately contributed to the invasion of Iraq by the United States and its allies. But that role has since turned into his greatest problem: Everything he claimed to know about Iraq's weapons program, all the proof he presented, was fabricated. His lifeline, though, has yet to be cut: Germany's foreign intelligence agency, the Bundesnachrichtendienst (BND), remains loyal to their source. They keep him under cover and protect him from uncomfortable questions -- here in southern Germany.

www.spiegel.de...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
So we have Terrorist coming from Germany and attacking the U.S.. on 9/11. The Germans then get the U.S. to attack another Arab country besides A-stan and remove its leader witch causes the U.S. to loose credibility in the world.
Here is the icing on the cake. Remember the South Korean warship that was sank last year? Well the U.S. and others claim they found the Torpedo that did the damage, The same damage a modern torpedo does by blowing up under the ship creating a huge air void breaking the ship in half. Well it just happens to be a German torpedo.

The metallic debris and chemical residue appear to be consistent with a type of torpedo made in Germany, indicating the North may have been trying to disguise its involvement by avoiding arms made by allies China and Russia, Yonhap quoted the official as saying.

www.reuters.com...

We all know George Soros is a Nazi. His influence in the world is undeniable and his hands have been all over the uprisings in the Arab world. So where are the Nazi-Muslim Brotherhood going with all this?
They are systematically taking down governments friendly with Israel (Eygpt) or to scared to invade Israel ( Lybia-Syria). Iran is not afraid of Israel and still to this day loyal to the Nazis so they haven’t been attacked by the U.S. Though they make it seem like Iran is going to be.

Germany is also the main architect of the European Union and still is the main backer of it today. Germany is constantly telling other countries what they can and can’t do in regards to the Euro.
The Nazi intelligence service was never shut down or dismantled. They designed this plan when they were convinced they could never defeat the allied powers on the field of battle.

How many kids have gone missing? The Nazis were big into genetics, to create the Nazi super race. A lot of these missing kids no doubt are being used to start an army of brainwashed killers.
These Nazis are trying stuff on a daily basis to bring America to its knees. How many things have come out of Congress that makes any logical sense these days? From the ignorant treaties with Russia that makes us destroy our best weapons to the immigration policies that destroy our national identity.

I would bet money that the Germans and Muslim Brotherhood have their man in the White House as we speak. Now you know why Obama went to Germany to rile up the masses in front of the Nazi built statue to a God of War. All over the world German intelligence and their operatives are trying to drag the U.S. and its allies into a major war against Russia and China so Germany will be the last one standing to rule the world. Some in the U.S. know this and many in Russia know it as well. The Russians are very aware of Germany’s tricks.

edit on 4-1-2012 by Patriotsrevenge because: girlfriend made me rush

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Russia is not worried about ten missile interceptors in Poland yet they cry about it monthly anymore. You want to know why? It gives them a great excuse to move missiles and military manpower closer to the border of Poland for a strike on Germany, not Poland. Russia knows Obama is controlled by German intelligence and that’s why they would not even shake his hand on his first visit. Russia has been attacked by Terrorist just as the U.S. has and they have been suckered into a war with Chechnya just as we in Afghanistan. Two drug out wars of attrition to weaken us.

Germany wants total control and Germany today is no friend to Israel, Germany is trying to weaken America so it can’t do anything to help Israel when it gets the Arabs and Russia to attack them. Germany sold Israel subs to allow Israel to do damage to the Russian Navy.
What we are seeing is the sum of all fears, real world. Think I am wrong? Do some research and see what a nightmare we are facing. This is some hot information and the kind that will have me watching my back but this info has to get out.

The Jews are not to blame; it’s the same people who brought you the last two great wars.

edit on 4-1-2012 by Patriotsrevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Can someone fix that first video for me? Embedding is not my thing just yet.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
You want me to embed all twelve?

Here is the first one...the rest are available to watch on the same youtube page!

edit on 4-1-2012 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

No that's good, thank you!! These videos made me connect the dots and I felt pretty dumb for not seeing the connection before. We as Americans have been raped, lied to and screwed over so bad its beyond criminal.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
everytime i read those threads

i think about "wolfgang wiedergut"..

he is some kind of german tsarion/wilcock character....if i had to compare him (although he never advertised his books like those two do - so maybe less of a conartist effect) ..anyhow...the guy died young and suspiciously..

but the one sentence i cant get out of my mind and never could find anything more discussing it..

"while germany does not seem to be the main center of history (anymore), the grand showdown will take place in berlin" ..

living in berlin that makes you go O.o
edit on 4-1-2012 by Acetradamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I think the Nazis have learned a big lesson. Why engage your enemies head on when you can get them to destroy each other. This really explains a lot of the nonsense that has happened of late.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
All these 'all roads lead to _________' threads.

Honestly ... I'm still of the opinion that all roads lead to SUMMERIA.
(if you follow the trail back far enough)
edit on 1/4/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
like seeing more of this ...EDUCATION... Communist NAtionalist party merges with the ZIonist party = NAZI how many people know that. How many know that Germany was widely settled by the Jews after the fall of Jerusalem in 70AD. How many know that the NAZI party was comprised of Jewish not German heritage. That the Jews in the camps were the ones that wouldnt join the party. That the people in the camps died of decease not gas. That they were burned after death. That bigshots spent $100,000 to change the history that the Jews in America now promote. Yep a pretty big scam
Fake News

Pretty easy to see that the banks and government here in the states and Europe are controled by the Jewish Zionists just look at the last names it tells the story all by its self.

The promotion of Capitalism and making consumers has been at the for front of every war fought in the 20th century and into the present one.....

Yes I like seeing more of this , it means people are waking up to the truth, and who wants to tear us down as a nation
edit on 4-1-2012 by rebellender because: added content

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Seriously, way to many people seen the gas at the camps with the GAS chambers. Most Germans would laugh at your statements. Why do you think Germany is so helpful to Israel? The answer is so they can fool them into thinking they are close when they really want to destroy Israel. Germans had to prove with documents going back generations that they were true Germans with no Jewish descent just to get into the German Army.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge
Russia is not worried about ten missile interceptors in Poland yet they cry about it monthly anymore. You want to know why? It gives them a great excuse to move missiles and military manpower closer to the border of Poland for a strike on Germany, not Poland. Russia knows Obama is controlled by German intelligence and that’s why they would not even shake his hand on his first visit. Russia has been attacked by Terrorist just as the U.S. has and they have been suckered into a war with Chechnya just as we in Afghanistan. Two drug out wars of attrition to weaken us.

Germany wants total control and Germany today is no friend to Israel, Germany is trying to weaken America so it can’t do anything to help Israel when it gets the Arabs and Russia to attack them. Germany sold Israel subs to allow Israel to do damage to the Russian Navy.
What we are seeing is the sum of all fears, real world. Think I am wrong? Do some research and see what a nightmare we are facing. This is some hot information and the kind that will have me watching my back but this info has to get out.

The Jews are not to blame; it’s the same people who brought you the last two great wars.

edit on 4-1-2012 by Patriotsrevenge because: (no reason given)

The British?

Germany is in a huge amount of debt, lacks the social cohesion for Empire building and has no real military.

While on the other hand, the British want to try their hand at Imperialism once again. Except for the Fact that the USA and Russia won't allow it. And the British can't compete against the Chinese's soft Colonialism.

Germany gave/sold(?) those sub's to Israel as one of many peace offerings. Once again the British are trying to scapegoat the Germans. It won't work.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge
reply to post by rebellender

Seriously, way to many people seen the gas at the camps with the GAS chambers. Most Germans would laugh at your statements. Why do you think Germany is so helpful to Israel? The answer is so they can fool them into thinking they are close when they really want to destroy Israel. Germans had to prove with documents going back generations that they were true Germans with no Jewish descent just to get into the German Army.

How did Hitler get into power? The German people really didn't support him(except when they had a gun to the back of their heads). Heck the vast majority of his funding came from Anglo's(English ethnic people) in Britain and America.

The simple fact is, pathetic English people on both sides of America are trying to scape goat Germans so you can try to finish what you started with the first world war: The complete ethnic genocide of the German race.

Reality is going in a different direction. Mark my words, within 1-2 decades the USA will be at war with the UK.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

Yes the funding for Hitler came from rich Germans who had immigrated to America and Britain. The Nazi influence is massive in both of these countries still to this day. That is why there is such internal fighting among the branches of intelligence services.

Who else better to know when and how to attack the U.S. than a friendly intelligence service? Especially when all the hi-jackers came out of Germany and even the Curve ball clown is still protected by German Intelligence to this day.

Normally any Intelligence service that is given obvious bad info like that would have the Intelligence service who played him toss him out to the wolves. WHY ARE THEY STILL PROTECTING THE GUY? Why are they still paying him for such a job not well done?

Its because he gave the Germans just what they wanted. BS Intelligence that would later embarrass the U.S.A and cause a huge drain on our Armed Forces and economy.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by korathin

Of course the British want to try there hand at taking over the world Nazi style, that's why the UK government is slashing the military budget(as well as destroying our public services) to solve its massive debt, makes complete sense considering you say Germany is going through the same thing and because of this it cannot build an empire, learn the current events of a country before you spout a load of nonsense about it.

As for the videos posted on this site, well there from the extreme right of British politics, the first segment Michael Shrimpton goes on about the Mistreatment of the BNP party leader. The BNP is pretty much the Nazi party of Britain . The Guy Makes some absurdly ridiculous claims that Spanish Flu was man made, Well Considering we couldn't even see Virus's at this time and did not understand there chemical structure until the late 1940s it's pretty much impossible. It only takes one utterly refutable lie for me to stop the video laugh the nutter of as the nutter he is and move on.

For a nation like Germany to be up to the same old tricks is WW2 is suicide, if they were caught out they would be nuked indefinitely into extinction. Also im not surprised Germany has its fingers in many pies, so does the UK, Russia, US, China and probably every other nation in the world is doing some devious #.

These people are just installing fears to the British Rural Middle Classes most likely because there lives are so boring and devoid of humanity.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Germany is pulling the strings in Europe. They are really the ONLY power there now. Everyone else has to bow to their wishes, or get trampled. Witness Greece, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Italy (The PIIGS), and recently the UK and France. Germany demands, and everyone capitulates.

Currently, Germany is the #1 maker of military arms on a PER CAPITA basis in the world. On a volume basis they are still #3, but probably not for long. Like Ludvig whatever-his-name-is has asked, "If they are not preparing for war, why are they building the armaments?"

So, what is Germany up to? Long term, same as they have been up to for over 3,000 years, conquer the world. Short term, set all the dominoes in place without anyone realizing what is happening. Then when the opportunity presents itself, SUDDENLY show her true colors to the detriment of anyone in her way.

Here are some of the dominoes. This does not mean that all of them will be used, just that the preparation is there.

1) German troops in Afghanistan on the Eastern flank of Iran.
2) German buildup and troops in Bahrain across from Iran in the Persian Gulf.
3) German military presence off Somalia and the entrance to the Red Sea.
4) German alliances with many moderate Arab states, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and others on Iran's Western flank.
5) German control of Greece, and hence Cyprus, through military sales as a condition of bailout money.
6) German ownership of the largest private airport in the US, near Wilmington, Ohio.
7) German ownership of public waterworks serving much of the Northeast US, roughly 10% of the water supplies in the US.
8) German ownership of the largest truck makers in the US, notably Freightliner.
9) German ownership of Chrysler, historically the largest military supplier to the US government.
10) German air force training center on Holoman AFB near Alamagordo, New Mexico.
11) German Air Force Command Air Defense Center is located at Fort Bliss in El Paso, Texas.
12) Freiherr Karl Theodor von- und zu-Guttenberg, Germany's former defense minister lives in Connecticut and works for Center for Strategic and International Studies which gives him access to US military secrets.

Way too many more to list.

Note two things about this list. First, German presence surrounding Iran, making it possible to attack Iran BEFORE any of Iran's allies could do anything. Second, German presence in the US giving it an opportunity, if such an opportunity presented itself, to literally conquer the US.

The UK and US at war again? Don't make me laugh. It won't happen.

top topics

join