It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The George Soros – Ron Paul Connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I've been lurking on ATS for years, and I decided to make my first post one that points out how deep the Soros threat to America is, and at the same time, implicate Ron Paul as the traitor I know him to be. I've been following Paul since I became involved in the libertarian movement and the resultant Libertarian Party, back in the 80's, and there is a reason that I and all real libertarians don't support Paul.

theulstermanreport.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
im curious......

so who is your choice for president?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
You've been lurking for a couple years and the first thing you decide to post is sourced from the ulsterman report? And they source Front Page Mag???

Are you kidding me here?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
this smear campaign against the good doc is making my blood boil.

and its always from some silly wankers who dont know anything about him or dont research their claims

give it up already

mods, you know what to do....
edit on 2-1-2012 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I don't even know how to respond to this honestly. I'll start with, smoke and mirrors for one. After digging thru link after link of something bad to take of this I came to this quote.

The Sustainable Defense Task Force was formed in response to a request from Representative Barney Frank (D-MA), working in cooperation with Representative Walter B. Jones (R-NC), Representative Ron Paul (R-TX), and Senator Ron Wyden (D-OR), to explore possible defense budget contributions to deficit reduction efforts that would not compromise the essential security of the United States.

Source

Our country is spiraling out of control in debt in case you didn't know. So Ron Paul joins a panel at the request of another congressman to cut spending without compromising the security of the United States.

Wow yeah, get your pitchforks people! I'll bring the burning torches!

/sarcasm

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
op you say you have some proof hu ...I see you posted on muzzleflash's new thread and call him Amateurs ...you really need to spend a little more time on the boards and get to know some of the members better ...that amateur might be a lot of things but I guarentee you he is not a amateur ....peace
edit on 2-1-2012 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
This is what happens when there is a lack of oxygen to the brain.
I have never seen so many people come out to smear one person in my life.
Ron Paul is the type of person we all should strive to be like, and the attacks on him are pointless because once you understand what Paul is saying you can never be swayed by any trivial smear attempt

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
We know the real truth, restore America.

Ron Paul 2012

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive
You've been lurking for a couple years and the first thing you decide to post is sourced from the ulsterman report? And they source Front Page Mag???

Are you kidding me here?

I starred you because I was thinking that too. Who the hell is FrontPageMag.com? It's literally the first thing you read when you click his link. So I decided to go to that site and here's one of the articles on the first page..

Why I Love Greed

frontpagemag.com...

What human motivation gets the most wonderful things done? It’s really a silly question, because the answer is so simple. It turns out that it’s human greed that gets the most wonderful things done. When I say greed, I am not talking about fraud, theft, dishonesty, lobbying for special privileges from government or other forms of despicable behavior. I’m talking about people trying to get as much as they can for themselves. Let’s look at it.

Sure it says it doesn't agree to the negatives usually associated with greed, like fraud, theft, dishonesty, lobbying for special privileges from government or other forms of despicable behavior, but greed is and will always be associated negatively. It's one of the seven deadly sins. It's like number 3
Then the article goes on to explain itself using some lame farmer analogy. What else is on the front page on FrontPageMag.com? Here's the very first article...

Ron Paul’s Soros Defense Plan

frontpagemag.com...

It was recently observed that Ron Paul was to the left of Obama on national security and the best evidence for that statement can be found when one year ago Ron Paul joined forces with Barney Frank​ on a proposal to gut national defense via a panel of experts, quite a few of whom were tied to George Soros​.

In July 2010, Barney Frank and Ron Paul co-authored a Huffington Post article rolling out their Sustainable Defense Task Force. The Task Force “consisting of experts on military expenditures that span the ideological spectrum” would recommend a trillion dollars in defense cuts. The experts, however, didn’t quite “span the ideological spectrum” — more like float under it.

The panel of experts who would decide how to best gut national defense featured such independent thinkers as William D. Hartung of the New America Foundation. Hartung’s main expertise was appearing in “Hijacking Catastrophe: 9/11, Fear & the Selling of American Empire.”

Then there was Lawrence J. Kolb of the Center for American Progress and Miriam Pemberton of the Institute for Policy Studies. If you want to know what the Center, the Foundation and the Institute all have in common, it’s Hungarian and smells like stale cabbage and the death of nations.

Tbh, I was following the article until it started to talk negatively about the panel. So I looked at one guy, Larry J. Kolb, Here's what the article said about him,

Then there was Lawrence J. Kolb of the Center for American Progress and Miriam Pemberton of the Institute for Policy Studies. If you want to know what the Center, the Foundation and the Institute all have in common, it’s Hungarian and smells like stale cabbage and the death of nations.

The rather creepy Institute for Policy Studies issued a paper proposing that Obama act as king and rule through executive orders. The New American Foundation is not only backed by Soros but has his son on its leadership council. The Center for American Progress is run by the co-chair of Obama’s transition team and is, for all intents and purposes, the think tank of the White House. All three are Soros funded.

His Wikipedia page

Larry J. Kolb is the author of two memoirs of his life as an intelligence officer and world-traveling businessman.[1][2]

Prior to his career as an author, Kolb, by his own account, worked as a close advisor to Muhammad Ali and Adnan Khashoggi and as a spy with CIA co-founder Miles Copeland, Jr., with whom he was involved in intrigues in Pakistan, Iran, the Philippines, Nicaragua, and elsewhere, until Kolb was forced to retire to a safehouse in Florida to avoid extradition to India.

As Kolb recounts in Overworld, his father was a highly-placed US intelligence official, and Kolb grew up in various places around the world, following his father's assignments. Kolb resisted various efforts at recruitment by official intelligence agencies until he was recruited by Copeland.

Upon the publication of Overworld, Kolb was again recruited, this time by the Department of Homeland Security, to help investigate two white collar criminals with connections to the CIA. Kolb's investigation of Robert Sensi and Richard Hirschfeld led him to discover and foil a conspiracy to smear the John Kerry 2004 presidential campaign with false links to Al Qaeda. This became the subject of his 2007 book America at Night, which was reviewed by the Ne

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I ran out of characters in my last post. I went over 5000!!

Anyway, I dunno what that guy is all about but this FrontPageMag.com definitely looks to smear people. I'd check all their sources thoroughly before taking them as a source.

Btw, David Joel Horowitz edits for that webite. I dunno who this guy is but I figured I'd put it out there.

en.wikipedia.org...

David Joel Horowitz (born January 10, 1939) is an American conservative writer and policy advocate. David Horowitz is a founder and current president of the David Horowitz Freedom Center, edits FrontPage Magazine, and also writes for Christopher Ruddy's NewsMax.[2] Horowitz has also founded the organization Students for Academic Freedom, whose stated goal is combatting leftist indoctrination in academia. Horowitz was raised by parents who were both members of the American Communist Party. Between 1956 and 1975, Horowitz was an outspoken adherent of the New Left before rejecting Marxism completely. Horowitz has recounted his ideological journey in a series of retrospectives, culminating with his 1996 memoir Radical Son: A Generational Odyssey.

The 2nd website that came up when I googled his name and they don't like him

www.nndb.com...

edit on 2-1-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by stillwind
I was all over this stuff before most of you kids were born, so go back to playing with yourselves.

Maybe you should go back to lurking because this statement isn't needed. It's actually borderline offensive.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Duplicate thread. Already posted here abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread792224/pg1.

Let's go join Tinfoil for his usual fun.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
The title says it all....
all headlines -no meat....
I was wondering when Soros name would slide into the election process....
If i understand this correctly then Soros owns both Obama and RP?
I suppose Romney is the Nazi underground alternative?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by stillwind

Awesome! I love George Soros! Now I'm even more sold on Dr. Paul, thanks!

top topics

join