It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Will Win In The End

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
www.jayweidner.com...

An interesting article that pretty much nails it,Ron Paul is irrellevent in the bigger scheme of things now,whether they are able to shut him down or not really dosnt matter because the seeds have been planted and events are in motion that cannot be stopped

Ron Paul will win in the end. That’s right. It doesn’t matter anymore how the criminals in charge try to change the vote, or how they conjure lies and attack him and his ideas. None of that is going to work anymore.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

Very good read. I never really thought about it this way. With all the anti Ron Paul people making threads around here you don't hear them say anything good about any candidate. People really are waking up to the corruption.

Here is my favorite quote from the article.

Psychopaths think that they are invisible, that no one sees what they are really doing. But the Internet is ripping that curtain back as the entire psychopathic criminal network can be seen in all of its vast ugliness.

Source
Same source as yours, wanted to make sure to follow the rules.
edit on 2-1-2012 by litterbaux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

This is a very interesting read and great thread. I especially enjoyed the following:

Who has the uncanny ability to unite Rush Limbaugh, Rachel Maddow, Dick Morris, Bill Clinton, Sean Hannity, Keith Olbermann, MSNBC, Fox News, CNN, CBS, NBC, ABC, The New York Times, Move On, Media Matters?

Answer: Ron Paul. Why does he unite everyone on the left and right? What is it about Ron Paul that unites the media?

Ron Paul and his movement are a direct result of the Internet. The Internet also showed the thinking people of the world that there is a corporate criminal mafia and it is in charge of everything. It owns the military, the media, the religions, the educational system the banks and most of the major corporations.

This revelation that we are ruled by a small group of corporate criminals is the real fuel behind Ron Paul.

When one carefully deconstructs Ron Paul’s positions one discovers a consistent and focused cohesion. Just underneath the facts and positions that he lays out is the driving reality that we are being run by this small group of criminals. Ron Paul is waaaay too smart to admit this in public. The idea of this criminal cabal is still taboo.

Source

Good Job

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I have lately seen a lot of anti-Paul fanatics running around here on ATS. I have yet to see any talk about the candidate they prefer and how that candidate would change things for the better here in America. All I seem to see is a bunch of people who aren’t happy with anything. If you don’t like Ron Paul, that’s ok. But please, tell me who would do better, and why...?
edit on 2-1-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

That's because there is no one better Prop!!

New info out on how Santorum helped pass Obamacare also!!

GO Ron GO! Almost 24 hours to go til caucusing starts in Iowa!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

Yes, I can name several on here ramping up the smearing rhetoric against Paul recently by name. It's weird we never see them talking about any other candidates. We also see, of course the closet (and some not) Obama supporters putting in their efforts to bad-mouth Paul. What I find interesting is that all the Obama supporters admit that Paul is the best choice in the GOP, yet they continue to bad-mouth him on a daily basis. They act as if he's no threat to Obama, yet they are proving otherwise.

It's really too bad that Americans can't stop smearing due to politics instead of looking out for the liberties they, along with the rest of us will lose soon if we don't act.
edit on 2-1-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
I have lately seen a lot of anti-Paul fanatics running around here on ATS. I have yet to see any talk about the candidate they prefer and how that candidate would change things for the better here in America. All I seem to see is a bunch of people who aren’t happy with anything. If you don’t like Ron Paul, that’s ok. But please, tell me who would do better?

On the contrary, I've seen people here on ATS espouse views for various cadidates. I backed the Cain train originally...but that was derailed.
(Pun intended)

Currently, I back Paul, though I am still not on board with his foreign policy. He could still very well lose my vote.

As for this quote...

"Psychopaths think that they are invisible, that no one sees what they are really doing. But the Internet is ripping that curtain back as the entire psychopathic criminal network can be seen in all of its vast ugliness."

A good criminal thinks about what they are doing and make plans for as many contingencies as possible. A truly successful criminal is not a psychopath.

Most successful criminals are not politicians.

edit on 2-1-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I'm just curious about what part of Ron Paul's foreign policy do you not like? This is obviously the biggest card the media likes to play, but then again they don't report truthfully on what his actual policy is.

His foreign policy is 100% constitutional. The media doesn't like to say this, but if congress voted in favor of a war, then we would go to war, get it done, and get out. Paul would not override congressional approval because he's a constitutionalist, and well, that would be un-constitutional. That's Ron Paul's foreign policy in a nutshell, but they don't like to say that because it makes too much SENSE.

He would would bring the troops home and spend the money at home. He would not rid this nation of defense, in fact he would make it stronger on our OWN borders. The fact that his policy has been twisted time and time again by the media and by those who refuse to understand it, is beyond frustrating.

If we want WWIII, then let's continue to watch the establishment make us afraid of everyone, then pin it on religion as a bonus for supporting more wars. Anything but the constitution is dangerous at this point, not Ron Paul's foreign policy.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

I would say that Ron Paul is not a isolationist, but a non interventionalist. In todays world we must communicate as a community of nations.

He just doesn't strike me as a great communicator with other nations of the world. That can have consequences.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Isn't it beautiful to feel that unity of a mass of people coming to agreement about one, very evil thing?

It's more powerful than any baton or nuclear weapon. More powerful than any destroyed buildings, manufactured or otherwise.
edit on 2-1-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Well, you're certainly entitled to that opinion, but I strongly disagree with you about him being a bad communicator. The leaders we've had in place have done anything but communicate. They seem to be bent on war no matter what, that's dangerous!

Paul has stated time and time again that he would engage in peaceful dialogue with other countries. He would do everything in his power to avoid war up until congress voted in favor for it. We went to Iraq for 8 years (the second time) because of poor communication.

"They" kept telling us how dangerous Saddam was and that he had plans to shoot WMD's into Israel. What resulted was 5k+ U.S. deaths and 200,000k+ Iraqi deaths, and no WMD's. We got some oil out of the deal tho! We have some major contractors there continuing to grab that oil protected by huge bunkers because the blow-back is so bad, they still need protection from militants. The country is in shambles, and will probably remain that way thanks to the U.S. and it's foreign policy.

Do we really want to "communicate" with Iran in the same fashion? How many years would our troops be there if we went storming in based on these "allegations" of WMD's? I think you're right. We should work on our communication.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
I have lately seen a lot of anti-Paul fanatics running around here on ATS. I have yet to see any talk about the candidate they prefer and how that candidate would change things for the better here in America. All I seem to see is a bunch of people who aren’t happy with anything. If you don’t like Ron Paul, that’s ok. But please, tell me who would do better, and why...?

I love Ron Paul and when i say he is irrellevent in the bigger picture im saying it dosnt matter what they do to him now win or lose the GOP nomination hes got them beat,what hes started has taken root and like it or not the times are going to be changing

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

You misunderstand what I mean about "communicate."

I know that Paul would have the power of the US Gov't behind him when he talked to the nations. But will he back what is said.

A lot of people say he is a isolationist, though you and me know different, but it can be said that it is close to the same thing.

I'll be still backing Paul...at least until I see his running mate. The rest are cookie cutter politicians to me. But it doesn't mean I have to agree with everything he says. I'm just choosing the lesser of two evils in my mind.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

Yeah its gives a different perspective and there is a lot of truth to the fact that a sleeping giant has been awoken by Ron Paul,its a genie TPTB are going to find hard to put back in the bottle

top topics

join