It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Installing Love

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
hi

this website could really use a dose of love and light....

relax

and choose who you really are and what you really care about

This is a very interesting way to learn a very important message. I know that I have reaped some absolutely magnificent benefits since installing this program on my system! I LOVE the Program! It keeps all things running smooth, and the Peace and Serenity programs working well!! I hope everyone will find the same and greater rewards from LOVE!!!

www.barefootsworld.net...

Tech Support:
Yes, ma'am, how can I help you?

Customer:
Well, after much consideration, I've decided to install Love. Can you guide me through the process?

Tech Support:
Yes, I can help you, are you ready to proceed?

Customer:
Well, I'm not very technical, but I think I'm ready. What do I do first?

Tech Support:
The first step is to open your Heart. Have you located your Heart ma'am?

Customer:
Yes, but there are several other programs running now. Is it okay to install Love while they are running?

Mod Note: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS - Please Review This Link.

edit on 1/3/2012 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title. EX Tags.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

That was cute and uplifting.

I'd like to invite you and everyone else to this event:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
(the post before the video)

Later Days,

Love.
edit on 31-12-2011 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

keep insisting on love preachings despite all u read and forced to admit being, anyone who mean love is evil, keep confirming it being ur exclusive will, soon a lot who dont mean it for what they mean common facts rights sense will know better how love is to evil life fully and absolutely, so i wont b the only one to stop ur nonsense hides

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
love is exclusively out of nothing freedom evil oness love for nothing creations that sees glory in superiority intelligence pretenses, but forced to do its evil life wills through admitting relative weaknesses to objective realities life from where it cant lie absolutely about being true too, so it called it love for evil creations life more

when truth is existence reason then any is true so any free sense is first witnessing objective true existence facts, that any free sense cant b but reacting to positively as being relative to always forced to admit existence realities life before its free mean out of it independant from

it is all about the free will wether it would mean objective creations or objective reality

the free will that mean objective creations want to kill the truth of its abstraction for being the whole truth to itself life

the free will that mean objective reality is conscious right that mean to respect the fact that truth is always more then itself so willing to be relatively out of truth existence, real

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

hugs

not a one liner

namaste'

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

u r proving being evil, how can u force urself on another physical body or mind, from where r u getting the justification to mean another as a thing to urself

one by definition cannot mean another but indirectly through objective common realities

the premise that force the statement everyone need love is evil fallacy, from where did u get that idea?

from what u mean to abuse objective needs for lies powers superiority to pretend being of what is to truth

truth freedom logically could move for nothing but then it would matter a lot to it as being all what it moved for, this is a realm conception of a dimension that i guarantee do not exist absolutely so do not exist at all, that is how it is of evil conception that jumped to invent ways of taking for granted its existence just to kill the truth in such absolute profitable gains

but anyway u and ur gods do not move for nothing so u cant pretend loving anything, u love to get so any feeling that u r getting while still, which is the opposite in absolute terms to what u mean taking for granted existing while it doesnt exist in truth

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

u r proving being evil, how can u force urself on another physical body or mind, from where r u getting the justification to mean another as a thing to urself

one by definition cannot mean another but indirectly through objective common realities

the premise that force the statement everyone need love is evil fallacy, from where did u get that idea?

from what u mean to abuse objective needs for lies powers superiority to pretend being of what is to truth

truth freedom logically could move for nothing but then it would matter a lot to it as being all what it moved for, this is a realm conception of a dimension that i guarantee do not exist absolutely so do not exist at all, that is how it is of evil conception that jumped to invent ways of taking for granted its existence just to kill the truth in such absolute profitable gains

but anyway u and ur gods do not move for nothing so u cant pretend loving anything, u love to get so any feeling that u r getting while still, which is the opposite in absolute terms to what u mean taking for granted existing while it doesnt exist in truth

hi again,

let me guess, english is not your main language huh

i think you should install love, your words are looking to be skeptical of love..

you can do it!

look in the mirror....

say...

i love you

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

[color=cyan]
LOVE IS the way even if some family members dont believe

Vibrations RAISE HIGHER then any 1 has perceived

Its sad some challenge and sneak hateful remarks

Connecting like stars JOINED*** ILLUMINATING THE DARK

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

Thanks

edit on 1/3/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
understanding that some -have not been exposed

to the LOVE that EXIST -so they dont know

They follow the rules -that controll their wills

Yet LOVE still shines -upon the ILLS

that forbid and confused- UNIVERSAL FAMILY* that disbelieve

that LOVE is TRUTH -not what they seen

In time or REALITY -shall REAL TRUTH SHINE

hopes the best with learnig LOVE -that you come around in time......... tele
connected for YOU
not , but you...
edit on 1/3/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

i think you should install love, your words are looking to be skeptical of love..

you can do it!

look in the mirror....

say...

i love you

you look in the mirror and stay there for loving it really dont ever come back
then

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

Originally posted by cornucopia

you can do it!

look in the mirror....

say...

i love you

you look in the mirror and stay there for loving it really dont ever come back
then

lol

lol

thanks for the laughs

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
please share on all of your websites, the world could use some love right now

thank you

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Not to sound rude but love doesn't exist on the level you think it does. As I said in another thread it's all chemical reactions.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

love is evil deformation to truth

the recognition or respect or consideration freely to objective value is the true value that truth freedom conceived as the exclusive reason of constant so the only reference to justify what exist

love clearly is absolute opposite to that fact directed from powerful evil freedom wills

what love is to positive present is all to kill objective concept and through the destruction of true positive sense which is exclusively the present value definition

that focus on subjective values is all to evil living sense meaning to replace objective true concept by individual freedom realities conception, so free sense could be all to itself away from any objective consideration nor respect to true values

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alyssa
Not to sound rude but love doesn't exist on the level you think it does. As I said in another thread it's all chemical reactions.

lol, sorry, but that is not totally true

yes there is love the chemical, there is love the emotion and there is love the energy...

deep down inside you know this already

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
hi all,

lets do some installing

thank you!

thanks

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Heres some love for the site!!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link