It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

music

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
i've got the vid...
purple rain...here it is...

purple rain

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
sorry...double post...aaaaaarg....this error message shown up...

[edit on 22-8-2008 by secret-dreams]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I can't really get into todays artists. Too much of the same old same old regurgitated stuff. Todays rock is too angry for me and the rap is only talking about their babes and bling bling! I really don't care about their life. Write songs about stuff the listener can relate to and make them feel that they are writing a song about their life. That is how you go platinum and gold! All of todays artist don't last very long and aren't even worth following.

I like fast upbeat hip-hop and classic rock.

When I was a teenager I liked AC/DC I still do and own every album.

As I matured and grown to appreciate the lyrics in a song I grown to love and relate to The Beatles.

If I could go back into time and meet the members of The Beatles that would be so rewarding. With my life I'm sure they would have tons to write about.

Ok, I said enough!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Being in band in normal school and college I learned to appreciate all kinds of music.

I would have to say rock and roll is my favorite. R & B, jazz, classical and most all except country is good for me also. Country music makes me want to

Listening to CCR at the moment.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMysticism

here in germany we got a lot of artist they recycle old songs...but most of them called one hit wonder...the same at the casting shows...someone get pushed up for one album but after that you never hear something again from this singer or band...and i agree with you about the todays rap...

reply to post by dizziedame

i like a lot of different kind of music but country makes me
also...but i met someone last year in LA and he told me that the most belonged music is country in the states...i couldn't believe it...

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by KKing123

A / POP
B / RAP

top topics

<< 1   >>

join