It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreamer seeking comradery with other dreamers and/or dream enthusiasts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Hey ATS, somehow stumbled in here from Facebook and had to join. This is a really neat site! Already appreciating the decorum! Get tired of the mockers on Youtube when I post my dreams there. I've been enjoying reading about others' awesome prophetic dreams here and hope to be able to post some of mine soon. Have had several come true but can't claim any fame, since it all comes from the Spirit. Joel 2 28-29. Shalom to all.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! This is a great site with some amazing minds. I've been interpreting dreams for a number of years and have been practicing lucid dreaming for even longer. ATS has a great dream forum. If you ever want to chat directly feel free to message me.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
i wouldn't say my dreams are prophetic but i can say for sure i have some eerie dreams all the time which most actually happen within a few days of the dream. Not in exact clarity because the dreams themselves are unorganized and scattered but some things in the dream stick out to where i can remember those parts of the dream when i awake. More like foggy memories than dreams. If your dreams are kinda like that then i'm all ears for listening, i for one don't bother listening to people who write about their dreams in exact detail like they're writing short stories because that's usually exactly what they are .. "stories"

join