It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop listening to the MSM and listen to Ron Paul himself at the rally with Veterans in Iowa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Stop listening to the pro-status quo BSers MSMs and listen to the man himself. Make your own mind.

Haven't finished watching it but it's great so far.

He talks about the war on drugs, war on liberties, foreign wars, government tyranny, lost of liberties, lots of stuff. Freedom is the main subject.

His speech lasts 43 minutes.
edit on 30-12-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Thank you for this gift this morning.

I'm about pulling my hair out with explaining that Ron Paul really isn't a Jew hating monster of Biblical porportion looking to stick a bag of heroin in every school child's book bag while inviting our enemies to loot our nation to the last street light. (sigh) This at least gives me another solid tool to try and explain that he really isn't the demon spawn the Media would twist his words and policy proposals to appear.

Amazing, how many people are twisted up about Ron Paul, yet are very well grounded and intelligent people in every other respect. Talk about the anatomy of character assassination. This is what it looks like when it's been happening over MANY years in subtle ways...so if this day ever did come, Paul wouldn't stand a chance.

edit on 30-12-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Trust me, you shouldn't try to convince people that Paul isn't racist or anti-Semitic. People who are saying that would never consider voting for him anyway. Even if you prove your point with official documents.
Don't pull out your hair.

To the OP, I have a lot of questions about Paul but I don't think a campaign stump speech is going to answer them for me. I can get as riled up as the next guy when someone is talking freedom and rights, but that doesn't tell me how he's planning on fulfilling all these promises... HOW is he going to end the war on drugs, for example?

I'm going to watch the video because I'm not getting my information from MSM for the most part.
edit on 12/30/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
One would think the 'how' of these would be reserved for a later date,
As its only a preliminary.
I watched the video, I like his thoughts on the war on drugs, and the foreign policy. I think my own country could benefit from this man being elected.
Good luck to him,

The how takes time, there is a lot of crap built up over the last 30 years that needs to be removed from the law.

Personal responsibility kind of speaks for itself though, I believe we should have the choice to do what we want, inside of the law, and i mean real law not wasteful law (like war on drugs, SOPA, NDAA, Patriot act, etc)

Don't drink and drive

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The one good thing of Ron Paul is he is straight talking and to the point.

Defending himself against charges of isolationism, Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul told voters in Iowa on Thursday that western sanctions against Iran are "acts of war" that are likely to lead to an actual war in the Middle East.

Sanctions against Iran are acts of war

If for some reason Ron Paul is unable to become the Republican nominee, I will vote for the next best alternative, 3rd party candidate, Rocky Anderson.

Rocky Anderson - President for the 99%

top topics

join