It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The coolest chair ever! I want one.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

I'll only take the Yacht if it comes with the table

For a SHTF scenario, i would love an aircraft carrier, runs for ages on the nuclear fuel stuff they have going
edit on 30-12-2011 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

What is so "cool" about that chair? Why do you like it? Where was that picture taken? What is the chair made out of? Who is the man in the picture? What country is the chair made in?

I did not flame you, in my reply. Please relax.

Also, i think i know where the confusion came in. I think maybe you just saw the picture of the chair, and did not watch the gif.

On some computers (like mine) these gifs are sometimes slow to start going.

vvv

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Genius! Fing awesome! I want one!

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Holy Fantastico VVV..!

Thats incredible. Not so sure about the stability of the chair if you weigh more than 40 lbs though (perhaps I'm wrong). If it can hold a larger/taller person like myself, then I'm sold.. But I give a 10 out of 10 just for the shear creative brilliance of a ingenious concept.

The Captains table is totally cool and functional, I bet it weighs 200 lbs plus. But again, the concept is wonderful.

And "caladonea"..
Don't get ruffled by some of the members on your inquiries.. Some people just don't much care for the direct route. Maybe as an experiment, you can see if the results you desire can also be obtained by changing up the line of questioning to being a bit more personable and conversational-like. You might find perhaps a more positive response while still seeking answers/information to your questions.

Sometimes it's all about the presentation of a inquiry...
(just my random 2 cents as a member, not a moderator)
edit on 12/30/2011 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
that is sooo cool, it would probably still take me 5 minutes to put it down tho lol

top topics

<< 1   >>

join