It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everybody Wins. Is This The Best Way Forward?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
In a post historic world; what do we want to live like? In the times that are no doubt coming I hear a lot of talk about how people will deal with bankers, politicians, etc and some of it is plain violent. Violent solutions could mean that we end up with the same type of violent people trying to run things......this must not happen!

The best approach would be to treat our ex-leaders with firm kindness and rehabilitation, and in the case of the psychopath where there maybe no hope, simulated environments for wielding power but just not in the real world.

It's not beyond us to have a world where you could travel around and when you're tired and hungry you pull over, find a field with food growing and eat. This is possible because people who love to grow food and watch others eat it are free from officialdom.

Left alone, many people would pursue what they love to do un harassed by weirdos. Obviously there are complications.....ie greedy violent people, keeping distribution systems running etc but then there are people out there who enjoy guarding the gentle intelligent folk too.....ideas please?

Join my facebook group if you like electronic progressive music www.facebook.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I would separate America in 3 parts(the world is to hard to handle). There is the good, the bad, and the grey. Lets put people around others just like them, let the world keep spinning and see what happens.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by cyoshi

I totally agree with you and think that most people on this website would agree with you too.

It seems that people have come to the conclusion of logic and respect of understanding as the only way of the future. And we cannot reach positive ends with negative means because we become those negative means. Dr. Martin Luther King had it right.

And those simulated environments are called video games. Civilization IV will do the trick.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGrassHopper

Love the idea of having like living with like, think that's great

top topics

join