It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul is crazy, he's a nut job and is not electable.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
It appears the republican candidates and the rightwing media are joined by the leftwing media in bad mouthing and down playing Ron Paul as a presidential candidate. It seems there is more of an effort to stop Ron Paul than to select a candidate , by not only the MSM but both political partys.Why all the lies ?

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

- Joseph Goebbels -
edit on 29-12-2011 by OLD HIPPY DUDE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

I'd like to think Ron Paul is crazy like a fox.

George W., Cheney, Kissinger, Pelosi, and Obama on the other hand are crazy like you'd see in the mental ward.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

Your title is misleading. I came on here to see what this rant was going to be only to find out it was a sarcastic title. It will be an interesting race. It is odd how many are working against the man, that speaks a lot too me.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Newt, I thought you were banned from ATS?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Another thread title that led me offtrack....

Back to the front page to read intelligent threads.....Where the title does explain the content....
edit on 29-12-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Your Goebbel's quote alone is worth a S&F...kind of goes nicely with Ron Paul's quote found in his book, "Revolution"....Truth is treason in the empire of lies.

top topics

join