It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zbigniew Brzezinski on Iran (Nov 2011) - would be a disaster all round if we attack Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I have always loved that Zbig Brzezinski is so very open about things you would expect to be kept secret! Here's Zbigniew on MSNBC Morning Joe November 10th, 2011.

He says we should engage Iran positively. Iran can enrich (Uranium) to 20%, which has some benefits; they may be able to come to the table.

The more hostile we are on Iran, the more power it gives the Ayatollahs who can combine theocracy and Nationalism within Iran, which brings everyone unified against the West. "We need the Iranians" to be part of the regional fabric.

Source and discussion: LobeLog

edit on 28-12-2011 by Thermo Klein because: changed title after 10 minutes of 0 responses

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
War criminal and traitor Brezinski (for once in his lifetime) is right.

An Iran war can lead to nothing good.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Finally the bigwigs at The CFR are now realizing that an Iranian attack would be futile!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Wow this HUGE! Im surprised this thread hasnt received more attention...

It appears he has shed some light as to what is really happening behind the scenes. Yes some truths mixed with liee... but to me it is evident that hostile action against iran at this time is undeisirable for TPTB. As he said the more hostile they are the more power is directed to the regime.. Even for people that despise it, they will unite and become nationalistic

If they want to get iran it will either have to be with a false flag, or eradicate the regime from inside out

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

That clip reminds me of the old Brady Bunch tv show where all the faces of the family are in cubes and they all smile at each other. The entire crew start laughing when Zbig ridicules the entire Republican Party candidates. He is a leftist anyway, and it's no surprise he's back in the picture as he and leftist Tri lateralist Jimmy Carter messed around with Iran getting our Americans taken hostage in Iran. Only when Reagan was elected did those hostages finally return. I read somewhere that while the Carter admin openly supported the Shah, behind the scenes they supported the Ayatollah, and of course that is exactly as leftists would do.

Here's an article on Canada Free Press explaining how the Carter admin supported the Khomeini and threw the Shah to the wolves..

www.canadafreepress.com...
edit on 2-1-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

top topics

join