It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-THREATS: Bin Ladens Deputy Releases New Video Terror Tape

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:
LL1

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by muppet
Sorry if I've missed it, but where did the term "Louis's masterpiece" come from??

To be honest I don't knw, the ques was asked, so i gv them the ans.
i gv link/s/s/s
thought maybe they were onto something and would later info us all.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by helenheaven
anyone have a link to the entire transcript of this video ?

Good luck. I have been searching for 2 hours, all I can find is the same 5 sentences the news keeps repeating. Not to mention transcripts of all the OTHER videos that have been released. Lots of info on Abu Musab al-Zarqawi though. None of it good.

[edit on 9/9/04 by Kidfinger]

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
as i said to my parents yesterday after hearing about the bombing in Jakarta
"this is not the end"

i wouldnt surprise me if al-qaeda funded the bombing yesterday.

it is a sad state that the world is in today, hopefully our children and their children will live in a more peacefull world.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by muppet
Sorry if I've missed it, but where did the term "Louis's masterpiece" come from??

My guess is a few things

This may be reffering to Jerry Lewis nutty proffessor with a chemical attack?
www.rottentomatoes.com...

Or Blood Feast www.epinions.com...

Then you have C. S. Lewis's masterpiece, as well as the Word of God itself.

Then you have the Lewis Materpiece, The Death of Cleopatra at the Smithsonian Institution.

And finally 18 Hole Gordon G. Lewis Masterpiece in Bonita Springs, FL

Anybody?

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Its not those people we need to be worried about, its the people provoking those people and orchestrating those attacks we need to be worried about.... illuminati, and NWO those are the people who control Bush, or whoevers in office. they operate the world. behind a curtain, and soon they will operate us.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Apparently this guy has been teaching this "Ayman al-Zawahri" fellow his techniques...

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Another attack is eventually going to happen ,I'm not worried though I live in Canada.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecry
Another attack is eventually going to happen ,I'm not worried though I live in Canada.

I beieve those exact words were heard being muttered on the streets of Madrid, Jakarta & Bali not so long ago......

HTMB

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 04:13 AM
link   
nerdling..

why did you ask what louis's masterpiece referred to? Come on! Out with it... Now isn't the time to be getting all mysterious!!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Just because you live in Canada means nothing. What happens with the US effects Canada as well, were not totally safe here either. Canada is also on there hit list we participated in Iraq. I to live in Canada and have great concern for the people in the US and abroad.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Unless you are a fundamentalist muslim, you should be
worried. Because all others are to be exterminated.
That's what their religion says. Oh, and even if you are
a muslim, that doesn't mean you'll survive either. Bunches
of muslims have been murdered by these idiots. When
confronted with dead muslims, the terrorists just say
'oh, those were martyrs for the cause'.

They were MURDERED, not martyred, but the terrorists
tell themselves whatever they want so that they can
sleep well at night.

Your 'I live in Canada so I'm fine' was kinda silly.

QUESTION - did ya'll see the flies on the guy in the tape?
They were flying around him and landing on him. Flies
love CRAP doen't they ... and this guy is a big piece of it!!

[edit on 9/10/2004 by FlyersFan]

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Canada is also on there hit list we participated in Iraq

We did not participate in Iraq,where did you get that from?We participated in afghanastan but no Iraq. The terrorists gave a list of the countries that are going to pay for the invasion of Iraq and Canada wasn't on it..You watch Great Briton is the next country that is going to be hit

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterCoyote
Fox News was just saying that the bad guys are no longer referring to themselves as followers of Bin Laden, but rather as followers of Jordanian-born militant Abu Musab al-Zarqawi. That may indicate that UBL is either out of the picture or unreachable.

They also said that when these types of tapes come out, they are followed rather quickly by some sort of attack.

I was pretty sure this was a mis-quote when I first read it, but now I have it in print to back me up. I was watching Fox that afternoon, and I believe I heard them saying Zawahri NOT Zarqawi.

Fox News

A previously unknown group calling itself "Supporters of al-Zawahri" posted a Web statement Friday claiming to have kidnapped two Italian aid workers in Iraq, accusing the Italian government of helping U.S. soldiers abuse Iraqi prisoners and saying that if Italy wants to know any more about the women's condition, it must pledge to release all Muslim women held in Iraqi prisons.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
Does anyone know what "Louis's masterpiece" would refer to?

I'm stumped, its a personal query.

I can think of Versailles, Louis XIV's masterpiece. He was known as the Sun King. But that's a shot in the dark.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
In case these warnings do not bother you I suggest you catch the HBO documentary currently on about 9/11 and NYC.

I am ashamed that I personally have forgotten much of the horror of 9/11. The footage shown was traumatic, showing scenes you won't find on the networks (including the raging fires in building 7 and it's collapse).

If this tape is a trigger for further attackes I pray we figure it out before they hit. We cannot let something like this happen again.

Whatever it takes we must be willing to make the sacrifices to protect our citizens. Even if it means taking a less than popular policy of pre-emptive strikes to ensure our safety.

This tape is frightening as it seems to have so many strange messages in it. Hopefully we will stop them from attacking us or anyone else in the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join