It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous: What we are capable of...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Before anyone jumps on me, this video was posted on the 25th of December and has 270 views. I DID do a search, so if THIS particular video was already posted, I apologize. On that note, here you go...

Jaden
edit on 27-12-2011 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Masterjaden

Woah, such an enlightening video! S&F OP for posting this, it really opens up your mind as to what is going on in the world, and this Anonymous group looks like they have a plan in store for these corporate governments. I really hope they succeed and restore the power back to the people who are suffering in the world.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I don't think you can leave it just up to Anonymous to bring power to the people. They are doing the dirty work so to speak, but I believe that we the people have to stand up and take the power back for ourselves.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Reply to post by Phayte

Totally agree with you. It's sad to see 7 billion people being led to the abyss bya select few. When did human race become such pansies.

Anon is only as strong as their format. If the internet is switched off their efforts will be limited to practically zero. Yes they may be able to communicate through the subnets, but thats about as far as that goes. And should that happen it will be up to us to fight the fight.
Only this time it will be the people, there is no anonimous ina fully fledged rebellion. A township rebellion!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
The internet will not be switched off by anyones choice.
The sun on the other hand, will decide for us. Anon may have some dirt on their hands. But someone HAS to do the dirty work. Just think of it this way, all of what they have released so far is only the beginning. They have information saved and stored and ready to release on a moments notice.
I wonder if they may be blackmailing some people.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Masterjaden

i think anonymous is being modest. I believe they are capable of a whole lot more. And I appreciate their modesty for the time being. It gives me more time to prepare for their true fury. Honestly, I couldnt handle no electricity until the winter is over... Keep it up anon.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I also believe they are capable of a whole lot more. At a certain point, though, the general populace needs to open their eyes, stand up, and prepare for war. War of the intellectual, philosophical, and personal variety. They have already shown that the minority can strike a blow to the tyrants, but as a group we would all be stronger. Be the change you want to see. Don't be silent.

top topics

join