It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Tripoli to Damascus: Libyan rebels encourage Syrian uprising

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

From Tripoli to Damascus: Arab wild geese take wing

rt.com...

Libya’s former rebels are urging Syrians to follow their revolutionary path. Hundreds of mercenaries, some of them former terrorists, are ready to take up arms again to help overthrow President Assad.

From the looks of it Libyan rebels are turning that revolutionary wheel once more by encouraging Syrians to rebel. Most of us are well aware of the terrorists involved with the Libyan rebels. Syria is a place that desperately needs some love but most of all a proper solution but I don't trust these rebels, never have. According to the video the rebels went from being called liberators to be occupiers. And what happens if these rebels do get involved with an Syrian uprising, does that leave more room for NATO to get their foot in the door?

The video also discusses soldiers of fortune & how well they are doing by bouncing from one revolution to another. They also discuss the CIA's, & other western services, involvement in hiring terrorist snipers/mercenaries to shoot and kill civilians to help destabilize the country. RT is definitely not afraid to blame the CIA

For some of Libya’s young men, hooked on adrenaline and unwilling to part with their rifles, Syria seems like the next logical destination.

edit on 27-12-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-12-2011 by Swills because: Edit title

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Man that title was so misleading I was expecting some exodus of birds fleeing these countries peaking my interest. To find about the American war games that most of us already know.
However I do love rt they have some balls.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

You're right, that title is misleading
Thanks for pointing it out before my precious few hours of editing time was over!

I do enjoy reading RT, especially when they take shots at Western MSM & support conspiracy theories, even though they too are guilty of sensational.
edit on 27-12-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
The US will be financing the "rebels" (Al Qaida) to be their proxy army in Syria so they won't look bad invading themselves.

You would think that "the rebels" were Libyan citizens fighting to free their country, but most of them are just paid mercenaries.

top topics

join