It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When is enough going to be enough?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
What is it going to take people, before we wake up? How many more travesties have to happen before we are capable of reading the writing on the walls, before we are awakened to the fearful attempts of the power elite to continue to protect the status-quo, before we have had enough of MSN feeding us bought and paid for propaganda supported by financially solvent and coercive agendas.
We just had our own senate pass the NDAA bill that threatens every living sole on our continent and the was no resistance.
HOW FRIGGIN PATHETIC IS THAT.
HAVE WE BECOME SO WEAK AS A NATION OF PEOPLE THAT WE WOULD ALLOW OURSELVES TO BECOME SLAVES TO THOSE THAT HAVE CLIMBED THE LADDER OF FINANCIAL GREED TO SUCH A PLACE AS TO ENSLAVE OUR VERY ACTIONS, OUR VERY PERSONAGE.
I for one am disgusted at myself that I have not stepped forward before now. I am disgusted that I have not taken full advantage of the FREED0OMS that were bought and paid for with the lives of every AMERICAN that gave his or her life to ENSURE that these freedoms were set in place to begin with!
Don't think for one moment that I'm not aware that these freedoms are also used by those that would pervert their original premise or definition by rule of law, which we all know has become a farce of it's original intent.
While I hold great disdain for our legal system and it"s judiciary responsibility in doling out justice in a fair and reasonable fashion, I do believe that with the proper guidance and safeguards it has the ability to instill positive response and productive behavior for the benefit of the many. dangerous sentence, I know, Who is it that determines what is and isn't safe, there in lies the fundamental question that has brought us to our present dilemma.
No ONE INDIVIDUAL can ever determine for another, WHAT IS SAFE. I say this with some very fundamental metaphysical reasons in mind,
To put it in simplest terms, WALK A MILE IN ANOTHER MANS OR WOMANS MOCCASINS!

We have come to the idea that we can somehow judge another human being for their actions without full disclosure of who and what they are as human beings, and what made them who they are. Well I got news for you folks, every second of every day of their complete lives has made them who they are. OUR BEST COMPUTERS TO DATE CAN'T COMPUTE THE POSSIBILITIES OF WHAT WILL BECOME! And this doesn't even provide the for the possibility for previous existence which makes the computation unfathomable.
To put it mildly we need a new system of checks and balances, presantantly it is run by literal CHECKS AND WITHDRAWELS. Those with the checks get to balance!
IS THIS WHAT YOU WHAT ?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
We have ONE CHANCE LEFT to turn this country around...

The answer is Ron Paul.

Thats it.

Either the country turns around, or it goes to hell.

Last chance...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I'd like yo agree that Ron paul is the answer, and as a potential candidate he, by far outweighs all of the others, I have to say that it is you and I that hold the answer, not Ron. it is you and I that represent " you and I" and that is Ron Paul's message.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Let us, AMERICAN CITIZENS, TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY, SCREW THE CORPORATIONS, SCREW THE MSN , SCREW THE CONGRESS AND SCREW THE SENATE, none of them represent you or I any longer. the status quo has becomes the status!. WE DON'T HAVE TO TAKE THIS # ANY LONGER

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I predict the first reaction will come when the first thousand souls will be thrown in Fema camps as undesirables.
By then it will be too late. May God have mercy on their souls.
The Men on white horses will be taken down by their own friends and children.
The fascist salute will not help you!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by twohawks

I think the majority are currently too comfortable, medicated and entertained to worry about things such as new laws being passed and what they mean. When the food stops appearing on the shelves of the TV won't turn on, that's when they will start asking questions.

Even most people who are hurting financially don't want to question the system because it's their life support system. They are that dependant on it they will simply fight to protect it, and see others who want to collapse and rebuild it as a threat.

new topics

top topics

join