It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What exactly do they show the new President?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
my guess is...

the CIA rifle room.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I'd actually love to see that xD

Let me see those fine amazing awesome not to be seen by mere men weaponrys.
I'd be all over that stuff, lemme assure you.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
IMHO

They take him into a room ... lock him in ... and then the real powers show up and scare the stuff'n out of him. The newly elected POTUS goes in all puffed up and feeling big about himself, and then comes out fully understanding that he's just a puppet and that if he doesn't cooperate he and his family will disappear from the world and from the history books.

Side note - did you see before/after video of Obama when he got his 'initial security briefing'.
The dude was seriously spooked and rattled.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
IMHO

They take him into a room ... lock him in ... and then the real powers show up and scare the stuff'n out of him. The newly elected POTUS goes in all puffed up and feeling big about himself, and then comes out fully understanding that he's just a puppet and that if he doesn't cooperate he and his family will disappear from the world and from the history books.

Side note - did you see before/after video of Obama when he got his 'initial security briefing'.
The dude was seriously spooked and rattled.

I'd like to see that... because what i see in him now is a man bent over a barrel. I laughed at people who thought he would change the world. i said HOW?

now i think he really wanted to try and is a smart man. even though i did not vote for him first time around, I'd like to see him stick it out just so he can continue learning and take what he can from it and not start all over with somebody else just yet. one of the first things he started doing was bitching left and right about not being able to get anything accomplished and now it seems he has lost a lot of his original will.

In the beginning i thought maybe he just played us all into thinking he would help the PEOPLE... and he spoke often of transparency. Was it just another set of lies or was he compromised after getting into office?

maybe what we really should be doing is vote for a guy with no family.

I think men, in anger and frustration, will often make sacrifices of themselves but it's different to make a sacrifice out of your little girls and beautiful wife. That's not a fair choice for a man to have to make.

Or maybe he is just right in there with the rest of the elites.

it becomes so hard to tell.... but people will not stop hesitating to put their newfound faith in the next guy who talks a good game.

how do these candidates even KNOW what they will be able to accomplish?

but they sure are talking all fired up like they are ready and know the game like the backs of their hands.

people will often go for the one most fired up... showing most confidence. Wouldn't that almost be the WORST choice? I mean what the hell kind of inside info does these guys have to be so certain of themselves... or are they just riding on the ego trip. that is QUITE possible.... they are just loving the spotlight and it's a chance to flaunt those bright colors.

i don't buy into ANY candidate who just thinks he is going to go in and crush the worlds problems with his bare hands.

why don't people see the psychology in this? most of these people MUST be talking out of their ass!
they can't know how it's going to be... they can't. there are all sorts of confidentiality clauses that will follow each president until they are dead.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join