It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spartacus and Crixus vs. Theocles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I am not sure how many Spartacus: Blood and Sand fans there are here on ATS but for those who are, or those who could become fans, this video is for you. It was my favorite battle of the season; two men that are not exactly friendly with each other, well they basically hate the other, are forced to team up in battle to take on Theocles, ‘The Shadow of Death’. Properly named that too, this crazy beast takes a lot to kill.

WARNING: This is the uncensored video with strong violence (Gladiatorial arena battle) and some brief exposure of female breasts. If you would prefer to see one without the excessive blood and no nudity, the censored version is posted below the uncensored one. Please, view only if you are of age.

UNCENSORED (Ages 17+)

CENSORED

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Yes spartacus . Andy r.i.p buddy . such a short life . such bs.

big fan of that. hopefully i can buy the dvd set one day , and watch that series over and over

and illithya

don't care what anyone says , that chick i could watch over nd over . Love her quirky littl evil sexyness walk all over everybody , nd have the nerve to spit on them too . lol Shes great !

but many dislike her , but me , big fan . along with spartacus . nd screw crixus a.ka vegata lol

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
big fan here..

thanks for posting that..

too cool..

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Love the show..

I like Gannicus. Loved the scene at the market where he fights blindfolded.

The challenge takes place in the market. Vettius brings forth his gladiator, Otho, along with a blindfold, reminding Batiatus of the part of his challenge that he had only meant in jest. Both Sextus and Tullius are present, and Batiatus does not wish to be seen as a coward, but he cannot accept. Gannicus instead accepts the blindfold, and readies for the fight, mocking Otho in doing so by saying that the task should not be difficult, as he only needs to direct his blades towards the smell of excrement.

peace.
edit on 25-12-2011 by mackey1224uk because: (no reason given)

top topics

join