It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul keeps it simple enough for everyone. Truth is easy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Can we get some political scientist to do some analysis on this? What is he saying?

Is he suggesting that people wouldn't all run out and buy heroin? I'm not sure if we are old enough to be exposed to reality and freedom. What if daddy gets mad? It's scary sometimes.. We are safe from decriminalized heroin for now. But for how long? We will eventually have to face the truth.. stand on our own two feet.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Ron Paul does seem to adhere to the standard of "Keep It Simple Stupid".

But I just can't support a man who would be governing from a nursing home while the LPN's fight to keep him on his Med's (which I seriously think he's off of at this moment in time).

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
What a nut job calling things like they are. I'm voting for the elephant in that room.

Pre-inverted Pentagrams...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknessMatters

Damn, that was mean. He certainly would be the oldest President in history, but he appears fully functional, no major health issue.. I'm sure he wouldn't take nearly as many vacation days to "rest" as the past two Presidents have.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknessMatters
Ron Paul does seem to adhere to the standard of "Keep It Simple Stupid".

But I just can't support a man who would be governing from a nursing home while the LPN's fight to keep him on his Med's (which I seriously think he's off of at this moment in time).

Some kind of physical, emotional, lie detection, IQ testing as a prerequisite to ALL potential candidates would be great wouldn't it? But i guess Daddy government wouldn't allow that. That's discrimination against lying, cheating, power hunger, deranged candidates.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

I wasn't trying to be mean, just expressing my well-formed opinion. After everything I've heard that man say....I can't help but to think he's in need of some medical help. Or maybe just less caffeine. Either way, I choose to stay away from him.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Suit yourself, the World wouldn't be half as interesting if we all agreed on the same thing.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Suit yourself, the World wouldn't be half as interesting if we all agreed on the same thing.

Well said. And it's nice that (for now), we can disagree, debate, discuss and not be thrown in a concrete box for doing so. Again, for now.

new topics

top topics

join