It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul polls 1st among non white individuals. -ZING!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Poll Results - Ron Paul 1st among non white individuals

The media doesn't want you to see this.

Interviews with 1,015 adult Americans conducted by telephone by ORC International on December 16-18, 2011. The margin of sampling error for results based on the total sample is plus or minus 3 percentage points. The sample also includes 928 interviews among registered voters (plus or minus 3 percentage points).

Actual percentages are in the link at the top.

Going on air and calling a man racist is not only factually incorrect, but somewhat insults the non-white supporters.
The majority of non-whites are supporting Paul, so to incorrectly call him a racist is insulting. Insulting to the intelligence of these individuals that studied their candidate before making a choice. When it comes to Paul, you don't simply "find out about him on the news and support him". We all know it takes research as the MSM isn't going to tell you about him.

So when gullible people call Paul a racist - it's nearly an act of racism in itself.

I use the term "non white individuals" not because white people can't be racist (which is obviously untrue) but because Paul is white and to be racist, he would have to hate everyone who is not caucasian.

PS:
Pat yourselves on the back Liberty Lovers; Paul is going to take Iowa!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I'm sure former KKK member Robert Byrd received many minority votes.

Kind of like a reverse "White Guilt" syndrome going on?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Well color me surprised. I would have thought Obama would have that in the bag honestly. Good news. I actually think Dr. Paul might have a chance.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
After the Obama debacle, really don't think I'll be relying on the opinions of this group.

They seem to be easily duped.

Remember Hope and Change?

They fell for that scam in amazing numbers.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
After the Obama debacle, really don't think I'll be relying on the opinions of this group.

They seem to be easily duped.

Remember Hope and Change?

They fell for that scam in amazing numbers.

OMG! You're a racist!

Just you wait, when you try to do something important in 20 years, I'll pull this post up where you said something discriminating over the internet!

/end sarcasm.

Now do you guys understand how ridiculous this all is.

p.s. I'm glad Ron Paul gets minority support, I'm not surprised though, he is a candidate that has something different to offer all types of people.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

CAN WE QUIT WITH THE RACE STUFF?

Sorry, didn't mean to shout but this is getting rather tiresome.
edit on 22-12-2011 by beezzer because: oops my bad

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

p.s. I'm glad Ron Paul gets minority support, I'm not surprised though, he is a candidate that has something different to offer all types of people.

I thought white people were the minority now?

edit on 23-12-2011 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-12-2011 by StratosFear because: should probably watch the kboard when i type

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Oh thank you for a breath of good common sense. How can we ever achieve equality like so many claim they want so much when SO MUCH time is spent polling by race, dividing by race in census results for redistricting / benefits / economic assistance and telling the public how different we all are, non-stop every day?! If only we'd drop the race stuff. Indeed!

top topics

join