It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think Ron Paul is victim of a media blackout?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Well take a look at this guy... Bill Still.

He has announced his candidacy for the Libertarian Party candidacy to be President of the United States in 2012.
His campaign website.

If you've never heard of him check out these monumental documentaries on the monetary system, and his extremely rational, historically-based solutions to the economic woes suffered the world over.

and

His electoral promises:

1. I will put an end to government borrowing. No More National Debt! The United States will replace Federal Reserve Notes by re-issuing debt-free U.S. Notes, and gradually pay off the National Debt with them.

2. I will put an end to the ability of commercial banks to control the Quantity of money in our system through what is essentially counterfeiting. This has been a massive fraud on the people of the United States. We, the people, will take back the money power from the big banks and return the American economy to monetary stability and prosperity.

To ensure this system is enforced, I will appoint a Special Prosecutor experienced in matters of fraud to prosecute to the full extent of the law those who have abused our system in the past to serve as an example for the future.

3. I will abolish the Internal Revenue System and the income tax – both personal and corporate — and implement a fair, simple and equitable consumption tax in accordance with the U.S. Constitution. This is how we funded our government for the first 100 years, and we can do it again.

Sounds good to me! His entire platform is about getting control of the money supply back to the people, and away from the international banking cartel. (just like Andrew Jackson's was!)

Now, if you think Ron Paul is being ignored, and a potential target for assassination attempts!?!

Mr. Still's message is obviously one which the proverbial "powers that be" do not want being discussed too openly or widely... perhaps that is the best reason to share his message with as many people you know!

the Billmeister

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
His movies are great. I didn't know he was running either.
Check out the films... well worth it.

MMD

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Billmeister

Now, if you think Ron Paul is being ignored, and a potential target for assassination attempts!?!

Ron Paul is subjected to the media blackout because he has millions of supporters and has brought in millions in campaign donations.

I've seen money masters and it's great. But this guy doesn't have the support base Paul has, and is therefore less important. Beyond that, Paul is running for the Republican nomination, not a third party like the Libertarians.

ending the FED should be the first thing on the list of any candidate, if they don't see a problem with the FED, they are bought and sold already.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Concerning potential "electability", I don't disagree. Traditionally, third party candidates don't stand a chance in hell of being elected.

However, I see Ron Paul all over the place...from daily appearances on "news" programs, to late night talk shows, and not to mention his ad campaign.
Yet, I have not heard or seen Mr. Stills. That is a true media blackout!

A quick study of Dr. Paul's gold-standard solution reveals that it retains the control of money suppliers in the hands of the international banking "elite", as they own all the gold.

The solution proposed by Mr. Still, on the other hand, truly takes this control away from private hands and back to the citizens... a solution many hope is never discussed in public, partly because it is such a simple and effective one.

the Billmeister

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
These other libertarians need to run for house and senate seats.

top topics

join