It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great advice for Bigfoot hunters.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Run toward something that you have no idea about in the wild that stands about 9 feet tall and weighs around 1000 pounds? Umm, no thanks. I dont want to be picked up and bent in half like a toothpick. I rather cherish my life.

Would you run toward a Tiger or a Lion in the wild doing that same thing? I thought so

Sasquatch needs to be treated with the same respect as a Tiger or a Lion....or maybe even more so.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

This guy was able to bully and intimidate a wild male lion on more than one occasion by running toward it, or roaring back at it, and his only weapon was a cane and some pepper spray (which he didn't use).

So, running at a wild animal will probably just scare it away. Except for that one time when it eats you.

Into the Wild

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

Dude I've seen a documentary where a 16 year old african boy runs up and scares a heard of angry elephants that are trying to get to the same waterhole in a drought by running at them with a stick and being loud. I mean i'm not knocking what you're saying but that just goes to show you what a bit of courage can do

edit on 1-1-2012 by doodles40 because: (no reason given)

Oh and yeah I totally agree that sasquatch should be treated with respect as should all wild animals but yeah would just be nice to see some more up close and solid evidence
edit on 1-1-2012 by doodles40 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join