It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Late Great United States

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Currently, NOTHING is more important to the Welfare, Security & Continued Liberty of American Citizens than the information contained in the following 3 articles. Please read them thoroughly and understand the Constitutional peril we now face with the passage of S-1867, The National Defense Authorization Act (FY 2012) into law:
Imminent Signing of Treasonous S-1867, Natl. Defense Auth. Act, Unknown to Sleeping American Public (Dec. 20, 2011)
educate-yourself.org...
The Greatest Act of Legislative Treason: ‘Indefinite Detention’ Bill Passes Senate 93-7 by Paul Joseph Watson (Dec. 2, 2011)
educate-yourself.org...
While The Public Sleeps, An Unprecedented Act of TREASON Occured in the U.S. Senate on Nov. 29, 2011 (Dec. 1, 2011)
educate-yourself.org...
60 US Senators Commit High Treason in Voting for McCain/Levin Amendment to Defense Spending Bill
educate-yourself.org...
Others Speak Out Against S-1867 Treason
Forbes: "The National Defense Authorization Act is the Greatest Threat to Civil Liberties Americans Face" (Dec. 19, 2011)
Ret. Staff Colonel under Sec. Colin Powell Says Obama White House Insisted that Treasonous McCain/Levin Amendment Be Included with S-1867 Bill (Dec. 12, 2011)
The S-1867 Constitution Betrayal: Are YOU an “Enemy Combatant” or a “Terrorist”? (Dec. 6, 2011)
The blackmailed, sold out, and Illuminati OWNED traitors in the US Congress have been incrementally eviscerating the US Constitution in carefully planned stages: First, the treasonous, unconstitutional Patriot Act was passed in October 2001, without as much as a word of debate or deliberation. Most members of congress said they didn't even read the Patriot Act before voting it into law. The second phase of Constitution evisceration came with the passage of the Military Commissions Act in October 2006, removing the Constitutional requirement for Habeas Corpus (evidence of a crime). And now, the recently approved S-1867, the National Defense Authorization Act, is the worst assault to date upon the Constitution, utterly destroying at least three principles enshrined within the US Constitution.
The German people lost all possibility of representative government when Hitler managed to ram through the Enabling Act of 1933, by the staged burning of the Reichstag (German parliament building). The Enabling Act removed state power from the German parliament and placed that power exclusively in the hands of Adolf Hitler. We are witnessing a similar strategy here in America to turn this country into a fascist police state with the utterly contrived pretext of a 'War on Terror'. We are allowing domestic traitors in Congress to remove the very foundational principles of Due Process, the Presumption of Innocence enshrined in the US Constitution , and the non-interference by US military troops (the Posse Comitatus Act) against American citizens on US soil.

It has been said that” THE NEEDS OF THE MANY OUT-WEIGH THE NEEDS OF THE FEW AND THE ONE.” so, who will meet the needs of the many?? apparently.. not the many the few or the one. people... What the hell happened to the moral courage... the emotional intellegence.. the intestinal fortitude? Not only have we allowed them to rape our freedom .. we are allowing them to rape our childrens freedom as well.. is there... no common sense anymore? Seems like humanity has truly become overated and emotionally constipated.

edit on 23/12/11 by masqua because: Replaced 'All Caps' in title

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by archangel2012

See one must be so careful when saying things like " this is it, our govt. can't go any lower than this ". or
" America has hit rock bottom " because that is usually the moment the bottom falls out from under you.
Then what ? Same thing again because this isn't something you catch onto right away. Fact is you most likely die before you learn to shut up and do instead of squawk and complain. Unless some one tips you off.
edit on 22-12-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

See one must be so careful when saying things like " this is it, our govt. can't go any lower than this ". or
" America has hit rock bottom " because that is usually the moment the bottom falls out from under you.
Then what ? Same thing again because this isn't something you catch onto right away. Fact is you most likely die before you learn to shut up and do instead of sqawk and complain. Unless some one tips you off.

well gee.. how much "tipping off" does anyone need? Even a cow knows when to come in out of the rain..

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

I'm not sure you get my meaning. What I was driving at was that once things go beyond a certain point and you think it can't get any worse. Hold your tongue because when things are in that mode or that zone ? The second you put that thought into motion with your voice. That triggers something and you find out just how wrong what you were going to say was. Like " Man things couldn't be any worse " and immediatly the floor gives way and you
find out you weren't even close to rock bottom. Things can always get worse

SnF for a good thread.
edit on 22-12-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Stars and Flags

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Yep, those are definitely some of the more significant abominations...
or should I say,

OBAMAnations!

anyone? no?
kitteh...?

Aww, aight.

But this is NOTHING new- actually, it's about a century too late...

the beginning of the end.

The year Woodrow Wilson commited the most treasonous act in US history,
He sold our nations collective soul to the devil-
and the name ain't Lucifer...
it's The Federal Reserve Act.

And we've all been drowning in the lake of fire ever since.
Everything our founders did- the thousands upon thousands of lives sacrificed in a century long battle to ensure the most sacred of all treasures in life is preserved and protected-
lives lost- on all fronts- in the name of LIBERY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL.

GONE...
in an instant.

The philosophies and wisdom of Thomas Jefferson are the heart and soul of our foundation (a collection of quotes):

God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion.
When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?
The people cannot be all, and always, well informed- the part which is wrong will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they've misconceived.
But,
if they remain quiet knowing of such misconceptions,
it is lethargy!
This be the forerunner to liberty's demise.
So,
Let them take arms!
The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable,
that on certain occasions,
I wish it to be always kept alive.
I concede there will be times when it is exercised incorrectly,
but better so, than not to be exercised at all!
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time,
with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.
the limited law of the courts does not apply to the free man- because this law is more often the law of the tyrant's will,
and is always so when it violates the right of an individual.
Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty.

Quotes that beautifully capture the nature of the Libertarian:

The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others.
But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.

No man has a natural right to commit aggression on the equal rights of another, and this is all from which the laws ought to restrain him.

A wise and frugal government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor and bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government.

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.

Of liberty I would say that, in the whole plenitude of its extent, it is unobstructed action according to our will.

But righteous liberty is unobstructed action according to our will, within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others.
I do not add “within the limits of the law,” because law is often but the tyrant's will,
and always so when it violates the right of an individual.

I think myself that we have more machinery of government than is necessary, too many parasites living on the labor of the industrious.

When wrongs are pressed because it is believed they will inevitably be borne,
resistance becomes morality.

Brilliance.

And Dr. Paul is the closest thing to Jefferson, well, SINCE Jefferson.

edit on 22-12-2011 by ltinycdancerg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

...Ret. Staff Colonel under Sec. Colin Powell Says Obama White House Insisted that Treasonous McCain/Levin Amendment Be Included with S-1867 Bill (Dec. 12, 2011)

now That is the proverbial...'Wolves In Sheeps Clothing'...

Hope Change and all those other silly keywords...the 53% of the numbskulls that voted the Congress and this Administration in office...Deserve Everything that comes their way...

Let's hear it...President Øbama for 12 more years,
let's not just throw out some of the Constitution & a select few Amendments... let's do away with the 2 term limit too
now ain't that the Change & hope you the voter were looking for in your idealistic image of the messianic Barrack H Øbama....

top topics

join